personal injury lawsuit/Medicare lien appeal/trust setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul_Gagnon

In July of 2008 after 41/2 years signed our agreement although beforehand we were told there was no Medicare lien. I was aware of the Medicaid lien. After the check came the lawyer took his money and left. I found case closed and went to my trust lawyer whom contacted the law firm and had it reopened. It took them to almost February to get the final Medicare lien amount owed documents. I wanted to appeal. The lawyer seems to be dragging his feet and not answering my questions and we multi-handicap individuals from NYC. It definitely feels like we are being victims of the attorneys actions.

I am also trying to setup a trust for us both mine is "NYSARC" amd my wife is with her parents. Problem is the limits of the NYSARC states they only allow items purchased from stores that will accept there checks which I find does not allow me to purchase the item/product desired because that company does not accept checks. It seems the same rule in many places that checks are not acceptable means of payment for some reason.

NYSARC will not accomadate and I spending a fortune in law fees.

Question is this a legal. Can they deny me the item which for one is Alienware computer online. Best of the best!

Question: Is the law firm cheating us out of our Medicare lien and more.

I am of limited means my wife is deaf/blind I am in need of counsel without the funds to provide for it.

Sincerely,

Paul Gagnon

I, for one, have not the slightest idea what you are talking about.

Try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back