Assault & Battery patrol tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, is it at all possible for you to present yourself as a mature adult, and quit the name calling? It's no wonder to me why you've had so many problems in your life.

And what problems are those?? This is a legal discussion, nobody asked for your opinion. If you can't contribute with law, stay out of it.

This case tell's us cyberstalker is wrong also:

Money damages in federal civil rights suits need not exceed $10,000 HAGUE V. CIO, 307 US 496.

Cyberstalker has brought up diversity of citizenship. That has nothing to do with what the poster was asking. That would mean that the poster, and the police were from two different states. This is not the case. Cyberstalkers argument is one of the weakest theories I've ever read.

Last edited:
The poster doesn't have a 1983 case it's that simple. I put down a few reason the case can be dismissed on a 12(b) motion the list is much longer. Not to mention state courts can hear 1983 actions,In fact State courts may be obligated to hear 1983 if they are hearing analogous claims under state law. This is another reason to dismiss or move to state court. Poster:
local officials discourage redress of grievances and speakers are visiting private groups saying similar things to discourage complaints on good ole boy government". Wheres the beef? What are the damages? There is not enough here for a pleading,let alone enough for some stooge to succeed in Federal court.
Also if your so sharp why are you citing HAGUE the two framework cases in 1983 litigation are Monroe (click),and Parratt (click) Parrat bought a 1983 action all the way to the Supreme court for a lost $ 23.50 art set by state prison officials. Monroe was successful Parrat was unsuccessful. In 1983 there are Monroe type cases,and Parrat type. The poster post does not meet either.

Last edited:
Guess you never heard of Pendent State Claims in a Federal Action. The Federal District Court has JURISDICTION OVER ALL FEDERAL CLAIMS. This was already proven, your argument is moot.

I cited Hague, because it proves you don't know anthing. YOu don't need a $75,000 claim that you said one has to have. You are dead wrong.

It's under your protected right of due process to file a complaint for redress. If public servants are discouraging this, you have a Federal case. This is what they have done. And since the original post can't make a complaint with the local government, justice would be better served under Federal protected rights.

There's only two kinds of 1983 actions? Where did you dream this one up?

The damages are denial of a Federaly protected right. Pay attention.

Civil Rights. Remedies. Federal Jurisdiction to Award Damages in Cases of Private Civil Rights Violence under Pendent Jurisdiction: Sherrod v. Pink Hat Cafe, 250 F. Supp. 516 (N. D. Miss. 1965)
Harvard Law Review, Vol. 80, No. 2 (Dec., 1966), pp. 452-455

Last edited:
Two frame works not two actions theres thousands of actions I bolden what I said since you seem to not be reading it correctly. I am aware the $75,000 limit that you mistakenly said was $50,000 would not be applicable in 1983 litigation,since I have already read Parratt,and Monroe. You missed the point there are many ways defense can raise a motion to dismiss. The list is not exclusive.

Your shooting your mouth off, no matter what you write the posters comment does not make a pleading in Federal court. Who is he suing,on what grounds? You cant get past that. Poster: local officials discourage redress of grievances and speakers are visiting private groups saying similar things to discourage complaints on good ole boy government" Thats nothing,you think this would not get dismissed on a motion ,and a judge will move it to the Scheduling phase get real. You believe you can make a complaint out of that paragraph this is a joke. Your passing bad advice.

Two frame works not two actions theres thousands of actions I bolden what I said since you seem to not be reading it correctly. I am aware the $75,000 limit that you mistakenly said was $50,000 would not be applicable in 1983 litigation,since I have already read Parratt,and Monroe. You missed the point there are many ways defense can raise a motion to dismiss. The list is not exclusive.

Your shooting your mouth off, no matter what you write the posters comment does not make a pleading in Federal court. Who is he suing,on what grounds? You cant get past that. Poster: local officials discourage redress of grievances and speakers are visiting private groups saying similar things to discourage complaints on good ole boy government" Thats nothing,you think this would not get dismissed on a motion ,and a judge will move it to the Scheduling phase get real. You believe you can make a complaint out of that paragraph this is a joke. Your passing bad advice.

Nothing more than opinion. Complete BS as usual. I already told you who the poster would sue and why. Pay attention.

Another weak, mis-informed opinion by the cyberstalker.

And what problems are those?? This is a legal discussion, nobody asked for your opinion. If you can't contribute with law, stay out of it.

What problems are those??? Go back and read your own posts! You've made it VERY clear that you've had lots of problems.

As for my opinion, I am free to offer it whether or not I've been asked. However, according to the rules of this forum, vulgar and offensive posts are NOT allowed. You are repeatedly guilty of both. Grow up!

Nothing more than opinion. Complete BS as usual. I already told you who the poster would sue and why. Pay attention.

Another weak, mis-informed opinion by the cyberstalker.
Who you going to sue? The Police where in the post did the police violate anyones civil right. The police are not even mentioned.Poster:local officials discourage redress of grievances and speakers are visiting private groups saying similar things to discourage complaints on good ole boy government"

What local officials? It could be the water department,or animal control nothing in the post mentions the police. The one that better pay attention is you. You just want to send posters to SPAM the court with SPAM pleadings that are doomed from the start. Put your money where your mouth is,and pay the posters filing fee.

What problems are those??? Go back and read your own posts! You've made it VERY clear that you've had lots of problems.

As for my opinion, I am free to offer it whether or not I've been asked. However, according to the rules of this forum, vulgar and offensive posts are NOT allowed. You are repeatedly guilty of both. Grow up!

Post the problems. don't point fingers dolittle, just post face. Please, please, post these "problems" I have, aside from the cyberstalking, which will be addressed shortly. Keep laughing, just the that peace of shit "CHIEF OF POLICE" AND HIS departmen, WHICH I KILLED! None of stalkers recomendations did a damn thing for them, and that WAS a state case.

Again, post problems. Or, shut that pie hole that spews opinion. :no:

Post the problems. don't point fingers dolittle, just post face. Please, please, post these "problems" I have, aside from the cyberstalking, which will be addressed shortly. Keep laughing, just the that peace of shit "CHIEF OF POLICE" AND HIS departmen, WHICH I KILLED! None of stalkers recomendations did a damn thing for them, and that WAS a state case.

Again, post problems. Or, shut that pie hole that spews opinion. :no:

You poor, poor little boy...:(

Who you going to sue? The Police where in the post did the police violate anyones civil right. The police are not even mentioned.Poster:local officials discourage redress of grievances and speakers are visiting private groups saying similar things to discourage complaints on good ole boy government"

What local officials? It could be the water department,or animal control nothing in the post mentions the police. The one that better pay attention is you. You just want to send posters to SPAM the court with SPAM pleadings that are doomed from the start. Put your money where your mouth is,and pay the posters filing fee.

Okay, you lost at law, posting a bs case didn't work, now you wan't to use "cyberlogic" lmfao! Punk! :p

I'm tired, and have things to do, or I would further explain what a crack head you really are. My cases stand, and until I see an order from a real freagin judge, I will continue to stand on those case. Telll your crack-pipe lovin mom, scooterdog barked and said "hi" LOL. Poor lil public servant. :nuts

This is why I recieve post after post that reads like the one I just recieved:

thank you very much, you have been extremely helpful. I have posted the same question on 2 other law forums with dozens of views but not a single post. YOU are most insightful.

This would explain why my PM box has to emptied twice a day, why people who I have provided info for, win, and neve come back here.

Ya, Irish, that's pretty sad lol. Look at them handles you carry, and then take a look at me, and we willl see who is "sad" lol. Wow. Cyberpunk 2. Still no law provided, just bitchin,

"CHIEF OF POLICE" AND HIS departmen, WHICH I KILLED! None of stalkers recomendations did a damn thing for them, and that WAS a state case.

You live in a hick town with one policeman you make it sound like you took on the New York city police dept. The cop retired you didn't kill him in court. Once again post a link this alleged trial that you won. The only thing thats proving you went to court for you lost big. My guess is you could have done 90 days on a misdemeanor,but you wanted to go to trial like you where Perry Mason. Then bam 5 years as an Arapahos squaw doing time in the joint in Wyoming. It's the way of the Pro Se.

Tier one roll up,roll out! Thats what Pro Se gets you,in the real world.

You live in a hick town with one policeman you make it sound like you took on the New York city police dept. The cop retired you didn't kill him in court. Once again post a link this alleged trial that you won. The only thing thats proving you went to court for you lost big. My guess is you could have done 90 days on a misdemeanor,but you wanted to go to trial like you where Perry Mason. Then bam 5 years as an Arapahos squaw doing time in the joint in Wyoming. It's the way of the Pro Se.

Tier one roll up,roll out! Thats what Pro Se gets you,in the real world.

So let me see if I have this straight: In a small town, when the cops, sheriff's dpt, local judge(who's husband's head is stuck up the former cp ass so far, he's lost) and over half of the city and county government being related in government, and just happen to own over 2/3 of a county, which is far bigger than most states----

Now if I hear you right, this is an easy stystem to beat? Do you have a six inch scar from your shoulder ripped out of the soccet? How about have your face crushed???

I'll take pepper spray and a ffew volts over that any day of the week.

Cyberpunk leaves out why people who pm me either win, or find a far better path than the one they were on. I dont' get paid for this lol, I have damn near a quater centerury of research backing me up, how bout you?

Find it odd cyberstalker, you want to leave all that nice case law that pounded you into the ground. I would have picked myself up, dusted myself off, and came back. Why can't you? Please post your "super-hero" law. I get a kick out of it.

Last edited:
Cyberstalker:

I posted on our website, my reply to your butt-buddies motion to dismiss. Why not copy/paste, and show us ALL where I went wrong.

Hint: Earlier work, I did make mistakes, never the less, I prevailed. Explain how.

Find it odd the honet want to leave all that nice case law that pounded you into the ground. I would have picked myself up, dusted myself off, and came back.
You posted case that only made my point: Rizzo, Monroe, Santiago, Smith and City of Newport . Read them then read Poster:local officials discourage redress of grievances and speakers are visiting private groups saying similar things to discourage complaints on good ole boy government"
Then tell me how you will make a pleading? I already linked Monroe, Parratt ,and Rizzo. Anyone that reads them will see you out your element.

You posted case that only made my point: Rizzo, Monroe, Santiago, Smith and City of Newport . Read them then read Poster:local officials discourage redress of grievances and speakers are visiting private groups saying similar things to discourage complaints on good ole boy government"
Then tell me how you will make a pleading? I already linked Monroe, Parratt ,and Rizzo. Anyone that reads them will see you out your element.

What a fool lol. Where's the facts?? Thats right, we just get you stupid, uneducated OPINION! What's wrong you sick freak? Why are you not rebutting my paper work.

Not only could I easily draw up a complaint, with a min. of 4 separate civil charges, but that Motion to Dismiss would be beat down faster than you can say "Green Hornet is a cyber stalking homo".

Your interpretation of cases sucks! No even close. You have not overridden any of my case law, have twisted actual case law trying to make it fit your retarded theory. What a default loser.

Notice how the crybaby loser throws out a couple of cases. Because he's mental, a sick freak, He leaves out that my original post were cases to defend police. The rest are all sure fire winning cases.

I have told the stalker to go threw my paper work, and post on here what applies or doesn't apply to my case, and then we will compair it with the order. Of course, nothing like that is going to happen, we'd all wet ourselves laughing at the stupidy the sick little cyberstalker would post(Not that we don't get a good laugh anyway)

Cyberstalkers post has nothing to do with law, but a mental cases's OPINION of things, Completely useless as far as it pertains to law.

What are you talking about? What paper work? Where is this pleading? You did not put a hypothetical pleading on this thread. Here once again is the original post:

patrol tactics

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Redress and complaining seems to be a thing of the past and officials and those pro govt in the community are discouraging Redress...what can I do alternatively to get the judge officer to listen??
I am saying that local officials discourage redress of grievances and speakers are visiting private groups saying similar things to discourage complaints on good ole boy government. Some have tried to go against good ole government.

Here is the form (Western Wa only) you cant fill in any of the blanks with this post. http://www.wawd.uscourts.gov/documents/ReferenceMaterials/Forms/CivilRights1983.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back