Paternity test

Zeep7112

Jurisdiction
Other
I am an American citizen and my father is a French citizen. He is currently leaving in France.I have known him as my father for more than 40 years now.I have received a letter from him stating that he is not my father.How do I proceed in order for him to take a DNA test in France?
Please help me. :(

If he is willing then it should be easy enough for him to find out how to do so in France. If he is not willing then I don't think you can compel him to do so.

How do I proceed in order for him to take a DNA test in France?

At 40 years of age, a DNA test can't be forced upon the person you were led to believe is your father.

I suggest you seek counseling if you have issues with what the man told told you.

He apparently no longer wishes a relationship with you.

Even if you had done a DNA test 25 years ago, he can still disown you today.

At 40 years of age, a DNA test can't be forced upon the person you were led to believe is your father.

I suggest you seek counseling if you have issues with what the man told told you.

He apparently no longer wishes a relationship with you.

Even if you had done a DNA test 25 years ago, he can still disown you today.
Thank you for the info.

I am an American citizen and my father is a French citizen. He is currently leaving in France.I have known him as my father for more than 40 years now.I have received a letter from him stating that he is not my father.How do I proceed in order for him to take a DNA test in France?
Please help me. :(
How do I prove he is indeed my father?

How do I prove he is indeed my father?

You will need a sample of his genetic material and yours, usually spittle works, but blood, urine, feces, hair, fingernail clippings, toenail clippings, sperm, etc... submitted to a laboratory along with yours and it can be determined if he's your sperm donor.

Some people get a discarded cigarette butt, a used plastic cup, a fork, a spoon, you get the idea, right mate?

Back