paternity issue and my father is dead what can I do to get it done

Status
Not open for further replies.

nannadebig53

I am now 60 years old. My father was never married to my mother and he was a multi billionaire because of the family estate. There was a DNA test done when I was about 30 because he had aplastic anemia and needed a donor. I wasn't even asked if I wanted to be a donor openly. Instead I was taken to his doctor's office where several vials of blood were drawn supposedly due to a vaginal infection and I was also getting married while visiting there to my now ex husband who was on leave from the military and was being re stationed in VA. I had never been the this doctor before and she wasn't my mothers doctor either so it was strange to me but I went. less then 3 days later I heard he was in the hospital and went there to see him and found out that he was being cared for by that doctor and that we had the same blood type as it was posted on his bed. That was when he told me he was my dad and that he needed a donor. I could not be a donor because I had contracted hepatitis as a child from food and cannot even donate to myself. My biological father is now dead but I need to establish our relationship as father and daughter and I should be able to have some of his things so that I can feel like he is with me still because I miss him. People do not want me to establish this because they will lose access to his money and properties. That is wrong and I would never do that to someone else. I need family in my life this is not to take anything from them it is to bring them into my and my childrens lives who are their family too. Please how can I do this.
Thank you
(deleted)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back