Corporate Law Partner stealing money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kosovich

My partner wants to sell the company. He said he has an offer and we should take it. My weekly check that he sends me has been cut in half the last few months because he says business is bad. I asked him to see the financials of the company and now he is saying maybe we should not sell and milk the company. I went in after hours a year ago and took what papers I could find and have proof he is stealing money. To the tune of about 750,000. He wont show me the books and said he would pay me back what I should have got. How can I sue him and possibly have him indited with the district attorney. Is this possible and how do I go about it. I would like to make him produce the books. What do I file. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My wife has cancer and I can not afford an attorney that I think I need. Thanks.

Need to know!

Kosovich,
I am an outside party in the case of a business partner stealing from another. In this case, one partner has suffered physically, as a result of the theft, and I was wondering if you have had any success in seeking restitution. The Partner who has commited the offenses has started a new company with a new partner, presumably with the money he stole. It is also assumed that tax fraud was involved (unclaimed wages), to include possible credit card fruad (using the partner's credit card to make purchase for new company). Please offer any advice if possible.

Thank you in advance!
Kosovich said:
My partner wants to sell the company. He said he has an offer and we should take it. My weekly check that he sends me has been cut in half the last few months because he says business is bad. I asked him to see the financials of the company and now he is saying maybe we should not sell and milk the company. I went in after hours a year ago and took what papers I could find and have proof he is stealing money. To the tune of about 750,000. He wont show me the books and said he would pay me back what I should have got. How can I sue him and possibly have him indited with the district attorney. Is this possible and how do I go about it. I would like to make him produce the books. What do I file. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My wife has cancer and I can not afford an attorney that I think I need. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back