Parole.

Typical of women that date criminals. Naïve, low self-esteem, impressed by "bad boys." Or criminals in their own right.

I'd like to know that, too.

I will say when I was with my ex husband I was naive. But I was not impressed by "bad boys" ever. Or any criminals. I was hoping probation would get him to wake up but obviously not. Love makes people do stupid things sadly - among females AND males.

I DO know because he doesn't smoke, he got it for a friend. Also, I was with him all day everyday. You're naive to assume things when you only know a fraction of the facts. He is an honest and open person and if he were to have marijuana on him everyday, I would've known. It's people like you who nit pick at every little detail and try to make a situation something it's not. Thank you for answering my question, as you only commented to make a negative remark and attempt to judge me based on the very little information you think you know about my fiancé. And I'm sure you'll come back with a, "Well he's on parole and incarcerated so..." LOL. Please spare me your negative opinion because at the end of the day it literally does not matter and won't change anything about his situation. Judging by other's posts you live to comment your negative opinion instead of giving advice, which was what I thought this forum was for. You're right, I must really be naive lol. Please don't respond because you'll simply be wasting your time. No matter how nasty I'm sure your response would be you won't get a further response from me. Have a lovely day!

Oh I've heard that excuse too. "It's not for me, it's for (insert friend's name here). LOL c'mon. It's like reading messages I sent to friends and family about my ex husband. "I know he hasn't used. I've been with him or he's been in rehab. How could he use?"

No the other poster is not naive. Oh dear girl you are going to learn the hard way just like I and many others did.

This forum can't give legal advice (read the disclaimer). It is pretty much opinions.

I hope you wake up sooner than I did.

I hope you wake up sooner than I did.

I don't like seeing people I like, care about, or love being bamboozled by deadbeats.

Yeah, it happens, which is why I try to sound the alarm.

Good for you for wising up.

Forget the bums and deadbeats, you've improved your lot in life, and two little eyes are ALWAYS watching you, while two little ears are ALWAYS listening to what you say.

You're a mom, but you're her role model.

Whatever good I've done, whatever I may have achieved, whatever I may have accumulated over my life; I owe it all to two people, my beloved mother and father.

Back