1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

Parole.

Discussion in 'Probation, Parole, Incarceration' started by tlk22, Feb 11, 2018.

1. leslie82

leslie82 Well-Known Member

I will say when I was with my ex husband I was naive. But I was not impressed by "bad boys" ever. Or any criminals. I was hoping probation would get him to wake up but obviously not. Love makes people do stupid things sadly - among females AND males.

2. leslie82

leslie82 Well-Known Member

Oh I've heard that excuse too. "It's not for me, it's for (insert friend's name here). LOL c'mon. It's like reading messages I sent to friends and family about my ex husband. "I know he hasn't used. I've been with him or he's been in rehab. How could he use?"

No the other poster is not naive. Oh dear girl you are going to learn the hard way just like I and many others did.

This forum can't give legal advice (read the disclaimer). It is pretty much opinions.

I hope you wake up sooner than I did.

3. army judge

army judge Super Moderator

I don't like seeing people I like, care about, or love being bamboozled by deadbeats.

Yeah, it happens, which is why I try to sound the alarm.

Good for you for wising up.

Forget the bums and deadbeats, you've improved your lot in life, and two little eyes are ALWAYS watching you, while two little ears are ALWAYS listening to what you say.

You're a mom, but you're her role model.

Whatever good I've done, whatever I may have achieved, whatever I may have accumulated over my life; I owe it all to two people, my beloved mother and father.