Assault & Battery Parole and Domestic Violence Policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's what you were told, it's true.
Until he's off paper, he'll also be barred from having any contact with you, too.

I wasn't told anything..he still going thru court to get charged with the four felonys..he is going to prison for robbery by force, grand theft, hit and run, and assult with deal weapon other then gun..he violated probation by getting charged with those 4 felonys but probation was cuz of dv but we have been living together peacefully for the last yr since he's stayed sober..so does the DV even though its not what he being sent to prison for mean no family visits cuz we legally married

I wasn't told anything..he still going thru court to get charged with the four felonys..he is going to prison for robbery by force, grand theft, hit and run, and assult with deal weapon other then gun..he violated probation by getting charged with those 4 felonys but probation was cuz of dv but we have been living together peacefully for the last yr since he's stayed sober..so does the DV even though its not what he being sent to prison for mean no family visits cuz we legally married

No way anyone could know about his potential prison visits.
You'll have to wait for him to be convicted, the probation issues settled, and then your answers will be slowly revealed.
Your best bet is to remain SILENT, decline to discuss any aspect of hos cases, decline to discuss anything with anyone to protect the one you love.
Anything that is said will probably be misconstrued, spun to make him look even guiltier, and eventually get him locked up for the maximum number of years possible.
For the moment, if you still want to maintain a relationship with him, you wait patiently.

Thx..I know I need to wait patiently and I'm getting ahead of myself by trying to find everything out as quickly as can cuz I just want answers

Thx..I know I need to wait patiently and I'm getting ahead of myself by trying to find everything out as quickly as can cuz I just want answers

Yes, its hard to support people that continually do stupid, illegal things.
I have a couple rotten apples in my family tree.
For the most part, the majority of our family has abandoned these people.
They've scammed money from most of our klan, and when they had regained their freedom in the past, within three to six months, they had broken the law(s) again.
Its a never ending cycle of doing stupid stiff, and most people eventually grow weary of their shenanigans.

Just remember, HE chose to do all of this stupid, illegal stuff.
Plus, he beat you for no reason.

I'd simply worry about building my life, and not worry about some person who refuses to follow the simplest rules of a civilized society.
He's not a kid for sure, and he's not your kid.
You seem like a kind, smart, and caring person.
That doesn't mean you're stupid or easily bamboozled, unless you allow yourself to be used and abused.
Take care, and I wish you well.

Yea he served 6 month county last time and stayed out of trouble for a yr this time..he is a good guy when he is sober and not doing the stupid drugs..little disappointed that since he has a DV charge on his record california won't let me and him do the family visits over nights..I mean I guess I understand why and atleast we could still have contact just in room with everyone else instead of private visit so no hugs or kiss cuz we wouldn't want other inmates to know he is gay..they offered 5 yrs as deal hopefully his public defender will get it lowered a little cuz he said only has to serve 70% of what they give him..haven't been able to tell him once he out tho his position will prob make no contact and say he can't live at house with me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back