Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse palm desert police dont respect medical marijuana laws

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the tow hearing yesterday.
Apparently a tow hearing is to be called when my truck is still impounded.
The officer gave me a paper titled : Guidelines to file claims pursuant to sections 910-911 of the state of California government code.

I am to follow the instruction and write a claim with all the information that happened, they will investigate it and i should get my funds back.

As for my medication; I asked an officer, she took my case number an then left, came back and explained that they will probably be giving it back. She just needed to get the officer to sign off on some stuff.

this morning i received a message from the same officer explaining that we couldn't do it today, and it should be happening on Monday.
So all is looking good.
Thanks for being so helpful CDWjava, and mighty moose, and whomever else who may have posted.

um quick question:

Is there a form of some sort i should follow when making the claim? Or does it not matter as long as all the necessary information is there?

Ive already tried looking around the internet and i couldn't find anything so yea..

um quick question:

Is there a form of some sort i should follow when making the claim? Or does it not matter as long as all the necessary information is there?

Ive already tried looking around the internet and i couldn't find anything so yea..
The city may have a form they use.

This is not an area I have any great experience in. I have been a witness to a suit, but never a party to one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back