Palm Beach County

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chele57

I was recently in a minor auto accident in a "lot" that has quite a few stores, just a quick outline of the area in question.

------- ^^^-----------^^^----------^^^----------^^^--------------

This is a thru way in the "lot" and ^ indicate entrances on both sides of the "lot"
-------^^^------------^^^---------^^^-----------^^^--------------
I was traveling in this thru way southbound and attemped to turned west bound to my destination when I collided with another vechile coming out of the entrance which they would have been traveling east bound in the "lot". Their are no divided lines, arrows, stops or yeilds at this specific area of the "lot" The PBC "lot" police came after 20 minutes or so. The Police Officer took the other persons story but not mine, she said she had enough from what the other driver stated. We produced required information, however I did't even have a valid driver's license because I lost it, so I showed them an old license which she excepted without hesitation. I received a call from my adjustor indicating the accident was my fault, in which I asked them to fax me a copy of the report due to my disability. I only drive to necessary places, my disability does not prevent me from driving.
It is very conjested where I would have to go so I don't drive that area. The adjustor said they cannot fax me my report. I asked her to read it to me, so they start with the Officer and the other drivers stories were the same, which I contested that I didn't even get to tell my side. I listened to another part of the story, which said they were headed west bound the same direction as me. The accident was my passenger side and there driver side. I do have a couple pictures that have not been disclosed for safe keeping. I always thought the freeway had the right of way and entrances and exits should yeild. Being a safe driver " which I do have my license now my appointment was the next day". I was hoping you could shed a bit of light on what you may think in terms of my situation. Please remember I did and do understand your "TERMS". The damage was very minimal, however I know how small situations can turn into big problems. Should I find out why the "lot" doesn't think these areas are ok to not have direction?.

Respectfully,
Chele57

No thank you, not at this moment, however I know how quickly situations can change, so please give me the oppertunity to hear if this accident will even come to light or in my favor if not yes I would consider your offer.

Respectfully,
Chele57

You should be consulting with your insurance carrier, or hiring your own lawyer.
If you don't, you'll soon know why I suggested you do the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back