Consumer Fraud Paid for product but never received.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I gave a man $750 to build me a computer. He gave me written receipt and said it would take a few days. A few days later said the computer was done but has not met up with me in two weeks. He keeps giving me excuses why he cant meet up or says he will be over and then never shows. I have caught him in a few lies and then he gets mad and defensive. I know his first name and supposed last name. I have also been to his house. He is still contacting me daily about meeting but always falls through. Today will be the 8 consecutive attempt. is this enough to take to small claims court or is there any other course of action i should take? Thank you very much.

I gave a man $750 to build me a computer. He gave me written receipt and said it would take a few days. A few days later said the computer was done but has not met up with me in two weeks. He keeps giving me excuses why he cant meet up or says he will be over and then never shows. I have caught him in a few lies and then he gets mad and defensive. I know his first name and supposed last name. I have also been to his house. He is still contacting me daily about meeting but always falls through. Today will be the 8 consecutive attempt. is this enough to take to small claims court or is there any other course of action i should take? Thank you very much.

You're gosh darn tootin, shonuff do have enuff to file a small claims lawsuit, citizen.
If what you report is accurate, looks like a sho fire winner, too.

BUT, collecting that sweet judgment, that's the impossible quest.anyway, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back