Online Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

alikanoel

Hello!

Well here is our story. 9 months ago, my husband was referred to a company to purchase a turbo for his truck. He took out a loan from the Naval Credit Union, he is active duty Navy, and paid the gentleman $5300 for the item. Everything was done verbally on the phone, no invoice. The credit union puts the money on a type of card and the retailer was able to run in through his credit card machine. The item needed to be built to order and was told it would take some time to get everything purchased, put together and shipped. Fine. 6-8 weeks pass and the truck the turbo was going into lost its tranmission. We talked to the turbo guy and asked if we could cancel the order. He said that it was already built, but he could sell it easily and then he would give us our money back. Well he said he couldn't sell it, but he would have his guy post it on ebay. Weeks past and he finally got it on, it didn't sell, we posted it, still didn't sell. More weeks pass. He is gone on vacation two different times when we try and get a hold of him. I tell my husband, to tell him to ship it to us because I am getting a bad feeling about everything. He says he ships it, 4-6 weeks pass, he said it was lost in the mail and that his guy mailed it and lost the tracking and paperwork for the shipment. He says that he has to order it again, build it and resend it. 4-6 weeks pass again, he says that it is on its way, just waiting for a tracking number. we call the company from where he is ordering it from and confirm that he hasn't ordered anything from them in months. We are in CA, he is in CO. We have all his company info, but don't know where to start. I appreciate your time in reading this and appreciate any advice. THANK YOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back