Corporate Law One LLC - Multiple Projects - Multiple Partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylemacrodot

I currently own 6 websites and will own more in the future. I want them under one company and one checking account. I have a billing system that tracks sales from each website. What I want is to have one company that I own like MyExample LLC. With each website, I will have a partner that I go 50/50 or 60/40 on profits and any future selling of the website project to another party. I dont want to sell the whole company ever. I just want to sell the website and split the profits with the partner involved. Is this possible? Can I write up a contract for each partner specifically for each website project? How would I go about doing this?

You need a solid contract (partnership agreement) with each party you wish to engage. I recommend speaking with an attorney.

If the "mark", err, partner is smart; they'd pass the contract by their attorney for specific revisions. You'd then pass it back to your attorney. This is an iterative process, until both parties are in agreement.

If you do this any other way, expect litigation somewhere down the line. If your sites make lots of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back