Old Tickets; One the Judge couldnt find, don't remember recieving other

PAddy

Jurisdiction
Texas
I've been in Oregon with a Class A CDL for +6yrs and recently moved to WA. Went to surrender my CDL for a Non-Commercial DL and was denied. Finally found two tickets on my record with Tx (Moved to OR in '09). Both are speeding Tickets, one in '04 and one in '06.

The '04 was for a speeding ticket and when I called the number (within the two weeks of the ticket) to discuss, spoke to the female judge (I believe her name was Patty or Patricia) she couldn't find the ticket. We spent close to thirty minutes on the the phone while I waited for her to look. She asked multiple times for my name and the number on the ticket. Even double checking the two or three zeros on the first of the number. She couldn't find it and told me to not "worry about it". Now It's on my record twice, same docket number on both.

The '06 one, I don't even remember getting. The TxDPS webpage just says Parker County. I'm assuming Weatherford, but Mineral Wells is also there. I don't remember the ticket, so...

Everything totals +$850. I don't have that. I'm unemployed, no car, can't use my license to drive and living on less than $500 savings, scrambling to figure out how to fix this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Thank you for replying.

Just to clarify, are you saying I have no other options except to pay the fines?

Again. Thank you

Thank you for replying.

Just to clarify, are you saying I have no other options except to pay the fines?

Again. Thank you

No, I'm saying that is the quickest way to have the state release your kidnapped driving privileges.

If time doesn't matter to you, and you feel your kidnapped driving privileges won't be harmed during captivity, you can start writing letters, making phone calls, sending emails, and wait for answers and instructions.

Whatever you do will probably cost you money, because governments do very little for FREE.

Lastly, the citation has likely been forgiven, and its the "FTA" warrant that is causing you grief.

Be sure you understand just what it is you're bing asked t pay, as sometimes you clear up an old citation ot learn that a "Failure to Appear" warrant is still clogging up the works and causing delays.

Back