Oddball crimes and unusual human behavior!

like the fact that she was sharing a bedroom with her daddy. God made sofa's for a reason.

Even IF a sofa wasn't in the budget, there's always the floor.

Or, do what people have done for centuries, use the bed ALONE by sleeping in shifts. :D

That reminds me of a story my dad used to tell when I was about 5 years old.
He said he grew up so poor that he and his brother had to "share" one set of clothing.
Dad went to school on ODD numbered days, his brother went on EVEN numbered days.
I asked my mother one day about that story, and she laughed, "Your dad had no brothers, only two sisters".

Of course, after I was married and we had small children, I'd regale them with my stories of sacrifice and suffering, too.

Even IF a sofa wasn't in the budget, there's always the floor.

Or, do what people have done for centuries, use the bed ALONE by sleeping in shifts. :D

That reminds me of a story my dad used to tell when I was about 5 years old.
He said he grew up so poor that he and his brother had to "share" one set of clothing.
Dad went to school on ODD numbered days, his brother went on EVEN numbered days.
I asked my mother one day about that story, and she laughed, "Your dad had no brothers, only two sisters".

Of course, after I was married and we had small children, I'd regale them with my stories of sacrifice and suffering, too.
My grandfather was from a VERY small town in Nova Scotia and he would tell us the hardship he suffered getting to and from school. Walking 7 miles to school, up hill both direction in 10 feet of snow.

It was a long walk...about 4 miles...and no hills...snow, at times, might have had 10 foot drifts.

But back to the article...Florida people are weird. :p

Lori Lavoie told her cousin that she had caught her naked husband Tony Lavoie having sex with his biological mother, Cheryl Lavoie, on a couch in the Massachusetts home they all shared in May.

View attachment 2831

Woman who caught her husband having sex with his mother always suspected they had 'an intimate relationship'
Before I moved to Nevada I lived next door to Fitchburg. I will say I am totally not shocked by this crime. Most of the people I've seen in downtown Fitchburg look like their family trees are sans branches.

Back