objection to relocate minor child

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrentW

Do I need an attorney to file an objection to move with the courts or is it something I can do w/o a lawyer?

You can do it without, however you had better be sure you know what you are doing.
Your county may provide legal aid that can help you understand the process.

Thanks mightymoose, i understand the process all to well . i have already been through it and with the same ex just over two years ago and she was denied relocation then . not sure why she thinks this time will be any diff. spent close to $30,000 last time just on my end. not happy i may need to spend it again!

nothing has changed since the court ruled in my favor two years ago Proserpina! Except two more years of bonding w/ my daughter!

Nothing has changed in Mom's life? That she might be thinking would constitute a CoC?

Does Mom have an attorney?

she is now married but was engaged during the previous court case. her husband is in the army and stationed at ft. riley . she does not have an attorney or at least says she doesnt and wants to try and work together to come to some kind of agreement that works for everyone but she mailed me a certified letter stating she planned to move at the end of the year, therefore getting the courts involved so i have to file the objection to the move within 30 days or i am screwed ! she told me she wanted to keep the courts out of it but as i see it she has now made that impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back