nothing was ever done about me being harassed

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdwrenn

I worked for a worldwide delivery service company and I walked out because I was being harassed by a new co-worker named "Kyle" and I told the Owner, my supervisor and the team lead. I had letters that Kyle wrote to me about wanting to send pictures of him getting out of the shower, pictures of his stomach and his penis. It all started when kyle came into my office, I was the dispatcher, and says he needs someone to talk to & he had no one to talk to. I told my supervisor and he told me to call kyle because he just probably needs to talk to someone and I should find out what the problem is. Well, I called him and he basically just talked about his situation with his 2-year relationship with his girlfriend and she is not having sex with him. I knew right away he just wanted to talk to me because he liked me. So, I went to work and told Steve I believed he just wanted to talk to me. Kyle's whole family lives here in town and he said he has no one to talk to.
I didnt believe him. When the owner was in my office I told him about the conversation between kyle and me and I asked him to just know that I was uncomfortable with the situation. Then I started getting phone calls and text messages from kyle all hours of the night and day. I went to work and begged my supervisor and the team lead to fire him becuase it was stressful at work for me. Nothing was ever done. I hated going to work everyday, I would cringe walking into work because kyle called me all weekend and I would never answer so on Monday's it was horrible because I would have to face kyle and he would give me a hard time for not going out with him and why was I not answering my phone...it was hell!!!

I have a couple of letters that kyle wrote me on some white lined paper and I was going to show it to my supervisor and he was a complete jerk so I walked out. I couldnt take it anymore. They did nothing to protect me and I was an excellent employee.

So, this is not the end. A week before I walked out a new guy from Washingtom started work and he saw I was a good worker and he was there when I walked out. Well, a couple of days later, I get a message on MYSpace from "Josh" and it was the new guy from washington and he found me on my space because my full name was in the dispatch office and he found me. I have all the emails from him..they said that he really liked me and for me not to say anything but he was taking my current supervisors place and he will get my job back for sure. I was so happy because I loved that job. He and I emailed back and forth and then he started calling me on my cell phone. Then he wants me to pick him up from work one day and I dont because I think he just wants to date me and I dont pick him up and stop talking to him once I figure out he is not getting my job back and then.......the emails are so rude and crude once I did not date him and I of course do not have my job back!!!!!

I need help, I feel so angry!! Nothing was done and this new guy calling me drunk and promising me my job back because he is the new supervisor and then I dont date him and he is a complete jerk.....

Please let me know if I can do anything...thank you so very much...

katie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back