Arrest, Search, Seizure, Warrant Not Showing Up In Court

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby126

Hi my question is if I don't show up in court and leave the state for a second dui and violation of probation will the bailbondsmen or the state travel to look for me :eek:

Baby126 said:
Hi my question is if I don't show up in court and leave the state for a second dui and violation of probation will the bailbondsmen or the state travel to look for me :eek:
Maybe ... maybe not. It all depends on how badly they want you. In the case of the bondsman, it depends on how much money they are out.

If you have a bond, who is going to lose their possessions to cover the bond? If you have a family member who will lose a car or house, THEY might come looking for you as well.

- Carl

They question I have for you is why? Eventually this will likely catch up to you in some fashion. Violate your probation in a manner that the court will surely take notice? I think that it is best to have a longer term vision. This accomplishes little temporary relief. Best of luck to you....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back