Not legal - administrative question

Good suggestion. I'm on other sites where each member can select whether or not to allow messages from other members.

I have relayed your suggestion to Mike.

Voila, that's the answer, monsieur. LOL

Sorry I've been delayed in responding. I've been in a prolonged situation concerning what I hope will be good news to share by week's end. I'm going to look through this today and see what we can do. II greatly appreciate all the thought that all of you put into figuring this out and sharing. I'll have the situation remedied by end of day.

Sorry I've been delayed in responding. I've been in a prolonged situation concerning what I hope will be good news to share by week's end. I'm going to look through this today and see what we can do. II greatly appreciate all the thought that all of you put into figuring this out and sharing. I'll have the situation remedied by end of day.

No worries, Professor.
We appreciate the trust you've placed in us, as we keep things together in your absence.

No worries. It wasn't anything extremely important. I just thought it odd I couldn't message anyone but they could message me -and then find out other people have the same issue.

Back