Weapons, Guns, Firearms Not Guilty!

BrookeBerney

Jurisdiction
Nebraska
Trying to help my mom. She is facing terrorist threats, use of deadly weapon firearm & possibly a concealed gun charge. The lady whom the charges are pending from is my moms exhusbands new wife. The lady is an illigal alien & used a fake name to press charges, they (lady & moms ex) lied to police, also used fake names. She is working under a fake name, but yet no one seems to know how we can prove all this. She has multiple Facebook pages. Also we have their marriage article with their names. Not to mention moms ex is still married in Mexico.
Back to charges. Moms public defender wants her to plea bargain to terrostic threats. We do not! She is innocent! There are witnesses, that claim they saw my mother make a hand jesture towards the woman. Yes mom flipped her off as she drove away. The gun the woman says mom pointed at her was 30/30. Moms handgun was under her seat in a case with lock on it. Could not be reached from drivers seat. Please Help!

I don't know what kind of help you expect to find here. Your Mom is free to plead not guilty and go to trial. She is free to hire a private attorney if she doesn't like what the public defender is telling her to do.

my moms exhusbands new wife.

That tells me that there is a significant back story that was in progress prior to the incident in question.

For example:

Yes mom flipped her off as she drove away.

Which begs the question: What was your Mom doing there in the first place? Seems to make more sense to me that a person would just stay the hell away from her EX husband and his NEW WIFE forever and always.

I don't know what kind of help you expect to find here. Your Mom is free to plead not guilty and go to trial. She is free to hire a private attorney if she doesn't like what the public defender is telling her to do.

That tells me that there is a significant back story that was in progress prior to the incident in question.

For example:

Which begs the question: What was your Mom doing there in the first place? Seems to make more sense to me that a person would just stay the hell away from her EX husband and his NEW WIFE forever and always.
True! Trust me I've told her many times. She was out at the meat packing plant. The lady walked up to moms vehicle yelling at her & punched mom in the face. Mom was not out there to talk or want her. They also told police how scared they were of my mother but yet moved a block away from her less then 1yr. Ago.

Well, well, well; this IS a first.
Threats of violence, insults, jawboning, back and forth, a rather lengthy history of ill will, guns, naughty gestures, profanities, assaults, culminating in multiple batteries.

Why do I say it's a first for me?

No one mentioned any consumption of alcoholic beverages, snorting of any powdery substances, injecting any drugs, smoking any drugs, drinking any drugs, or the taking of any happy pills.

Yes, this is a first.

Most of the time one, or all of the acts described hereinabove are ALWAYS present before the battery or affray commences.

Back