Medical Malpractice Not given complete after care instructions from urgent care staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigWIllie

I went to urgent care after I fell on tile floor. Urgent care doctor told me my wrist was fractured. Told it would take 5-6 weeks to heal. Wrist was placed in splint from wrist to elbow. After care paperwork showed the orthopedic doctor's address and phone number. 5 weeks later made appointment to see orthopedic doctor. Ortho doctor told me that I should have made an appointment within the first week after the injury. I was never told verbally or in writing that I needed to schedule an appointment within a week. Now my wrist has healed at a 20-25 degree angle. I now need surgery to re-break my wrist and have screws and a plate surgically implanted. Do I have a case against the urgent care facility for not providing adequate/detailed after care instructions that stated I needed to see an orthopedic doctor within the first week?

I went to urgent care after I fell on tile floor. Urgent care doctor told me my wrist was fractured. Told it would take 5-6 weeks to heal. Wrist was placed in splint from wrist to elbow. After care paperwork showed the orthopedic doctor's address and phone number. 5 weeks later made appointment to see orthopedic doctor. Ortho doctor told me that I should have made an appointment within the first week after the injury. I was never told verbally or in writing that I needed to schedule an appointment within a week. Now my wrist has healed at a 20-25 degree angle. I now need surgery to re-break my wrist and have screws and a plate surgically implanted. Do I have a case against the urgent care facility for not providing adequate/detailed after care instructions that stated I needed to see an orthopedic doctor within the first week?

I don't see a case against the Urgent care facility.
I do see a case against yourself.
No one waits 35 days or more to attempt to make a follow up appointment.
You can sue yourself for neglecting YOU.

Spamming is not permitted. I suggest you PAY for your advertising.
You have been banned for spamming our fine site.

Last edited by a moderator:
shooldvv4
Banned
Thanks
Spamming is not permitted. I suggest you PAY for your advertising.
You have been banned for spamming our fine site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back