Not delivered product

def88

Hi.

In october 2014 I attended a seminar on "Selling on Amazon" in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The presenter, Adam Ginsberg from LA /California, offered to buy Amazon inventory from him in a joint account with 10 seminar attendees.
He would order the products (pool balls) from china and make them available to us to sell on Amazon.
We paid 5000 USD each for a set of pool balls (300 packets).

The pool balls never arrived and mr. Ginsberg is not answering any calls.

What are my options here to get my money back?

I suggest you decide if $5000, less the cost to find him, fly there, sue him, wait for the court date, obtain a judgment and figure out how you will collect said judgment is worth it. If this is him, ask yourself if he really needed any of you to do it.
http://tbace.com/
www.AdamGinsberg.com

Last edited:
Hi.

In october 2014 I attended a seminar on "Selling on Amazon" in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The presenter, Adam Ginsberg from LA /California, offered to buy Amazon inventory from him in a joint account with 10 seminar attendees.
He would order the products (pool balls) from china and make them available to us to sell on Amazon.

Wow, he sold us the same pitch, except we only needed to invest $500 for 2,000 packets of pool balls.
Brother, did they ever sell.
I ordered two deal, got 4,000 packets of pool balls for $800 (I bargained him down for an extra 20% discount), and sold my inventory within 30 days.
WOW, the profit was amazing.
Let's just say what I pocketed was 60 times my investment.

Hi.

Wow, he sold us the same pitch, except we only needed to invest $500 for 2,000 packets of pool balls.
Brother, did they ever sell.
I ordered two deal, got 4,000 packets of pool balls for $800 (I bargained him down for an extra 20% discount), and sold my inventory within 30 days.
WOW, the profit was amazing.
Let's just say what I pocketed was 60 times my investment.

Back