Non Profit and Profit company

Status
Not open for further replies.

mossimo

Hi I worked for a profit Medical Imaging Center company for five years. This company is 50% owned by a group of radiologist the other 50% is owned by a non profit Hospital.I dont know if there is a problem with non profit and profit working together.My other problem is the hospital has decided to outsource there IT.I do not work for the hospital .I was hired and I am paid by the radiologist.Last week 75 IT people from the hospital were told they had a IT strategy meeting to goto.Well to there surprise they were told they were being outsourced.Since I work for the non profit company I was told I did not need to goto the meeting,"there is nothing you need to worry about it has nothing to do with you" .The 75 people were offered an opportunity to interview with outsource company.I was told I did not need to get a interview since I work for this other company.Well today I was told they need me to clear up some things for them.They wanted to know what my job description was at my company.They told me it was not an interview.But tonight I received a request for my previous job,education and certs.This sounds to me like a interview.What should I do?The Radiologist said they will stand up for me.Do I have any rights..

Google "at will employment". Unless you have a bona fide, enforceable employment contract to the contrary, you can be let go at any time for any reason which does not violate a specific law. Doesn't matter which of the two companies your actual employer is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back