No Subject to Finance Clause!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rotero

Hello all, in the hype of the Real Estate season I bougth a condo in pre-construction about two years ago. I put down 20% of the price which was $345,000.00. We are supposed to close this coming December. Until two months ago everything was alright, my credit was perfect and did not see any problems closing on the property, which is now selling for $450,000.00. Now, two months ago, I started working for an crooked Mortgage company that ended up stealing my money and destroying my credit (the authorities are now after them) the police told me these people had stolen millions from many people.
Now, I won't be able to get a loan for my condo and I'm afraid I can loose my $69,000.00 deposit. The contract says that if buyer defaults they will take more that 75% of my deposit. I've been trying to assign the contract, if somebody just gives me my deposit they can make the over $100,000.00 in equity.
How could I ,legally, get out of this condo without loosing my deposit. I got police proof that I was a victim of this company that ruined my life.
Thank you all,
Reymundo.

Q: How could I ,legally, get out of this condo without loosing my deposit.

A: What does the contract say about your question?

Hello and thank you for answering, basically, it says that if buyer defaults they will take 15% of total price, in this case I would loose $51,750.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back