Parole, Probation, Release No contact w my husband

YoliHer

Jurisdiction
Texas
My husband is on parole n he was arrested on a blue warrant recently but one of the charges he had was for assault on a family member meaning me... Well we have children together n have contact for them. I was told by his parole officer that he cannot have any contact with me whatsoever. My question is can they use this to violate his parole n send him back to prison when the only reason for blue warrant was for not reporting? Please help

My husband is on parole n he was arrested on a blue warrant recently but one of the charges he had was for assault on a family member meaning me... Well we have children together n have contact for them. I was told by his parole officer that he cannot have any contact with me whatsoever. My question is can they use this to violate his parole n send him back to prison when the only reason for blue warrant was for not reporting? Please help

Yes, maybe, probably; anything his PO discovers about him that is negative can get him a one way ticket to some shabby, shoddy, TDCJ penal colony in some remote part of Texas.

If you are smart, obey the NO CONTACT ORDER.

Be patient, be smart and don't write, call, or visit him at the county jail.

Don't use third parties to carry messages to him, either.

Neither one of you needs more enemies, so take it slow and easy.

No contact means no contact. You would be smart to file for a modification of your custody agreement to eliminate any requirements to speak to him, and ideally, avoid the children having to spend unsupervised time with a violent criminal.

Back