Nieghbor Harrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistyblu

I have a problem about 6 months ago a female couple moved in next door to us. My boyfriend and I introduced ourselves when they moved in and was quite friendly. Well Brian restores old cars and races enduros as a hobby. So we have a quite a few cars at the back of our property. I know what you are thinking oh gosh it must look like a salvage yard but quite the opposite everything is very neat and trimmed and most of the cars get moved around all the time so they are never sitting in one spot for very long. Actually you can't even see the cars from the road or the house. Not only that but we have been there 2 years and our property value has increased and we have one of the nicest houses on our street. Well about a month ago an official from the county stops by and says there has been a complaint against us for the vehicles. So Brian crushed some of the vehicles and decided to put up privacy fence, but the weather got cold and ground is frozen the fence has been on hold until spring. We thought everything was taken care of until this week when the same guy shows up again saying they put in another complaint stating there are more cars now. When in all reality there are less than before. The official even stated that. My question being I don't know what to do. I thought about going and talking with them about this and trying to resolve it but I don't know if I should do this and if this keeps up is there any grounds for harrassement. They have also tried to dictate to other surrounding neighbors what they could or couldn't do as well. If anyone has any feedback it would be appreciated.

Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back