New mental neighbor moved in

buckyoh

Jurisdiction
Illinois
I've been here for over a year. This new lady just moved in and said, " stay out of my way you crack head" , as I went out to check my mail. She had plenty of room to move in her goods as she came through the entrance. The maintenance guy heard her. He said she is mental and said he was warning other tenants about her. There is another tenant that is crazy like that and the landlord finally did some talking to him. This new lady I hope I don't have to run into her again. I did tell the landlord about her behavior.

I've been here for over a year. This new lady just moved in and said, " stay out of my way you crack head" , as I went out to check my mail. She had plenty of room to move in her goods as she came through the entrance. The maintenance guy heard her. He said she is mental and said he was warning other tenants about her. There is another tenant that is crazy like that and the landlord finally did some talking to him. This new lady I hope I don't have to run into her again. I did tell the landlord about her behavior.

Did you have a question, or did you just wish to vent?

It is in the best interests of all people who aren't mentally disturbed to avoid people who are mentally disturbed or mentally deranged.

Which is why it's my goal to one day live on a property where I can't see other houses.

That is one reason I spend a great deal of time on my cattle ranch in the hills of Central Texas, and my home in a city 60 miles away sits on a 10 acre wooded lot on unincorporated land in the county.

The maintenance guy heard her. He said she is mental and said he was warning other tenants about her. There is another tenant that is crazy like that and the landlord finally did some talking to him. This new lady I hope I don't have to run into her again. I did tell the landlord about her behavior.

I suspect that the unspoken legal question you have is, "Can I get these neighbors evicted?"

Nothing you have described is a lease violation.

Perhaps you would be happier in a gated community, with you the HOA president. However, fated has to date not granted you the assets to enable that possibility, so make the best of you current situation.

Back