Parole, Probation New Charges of Child Molestation,Etc While On Felony Probation

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackson101

My jurisdiction is: Georgia United States

I took the First Offenders Plea in February of 2008 and was put on probation for 6 years in Oconee County. I live in Franklin County GA and I have two counts of interference with custody which are misdemeanors and one count of child molestation. ( They said that I allowed my 13 year old daughter to have sex with a boy who was 14.) I was indicted on this charge on November 10, 2008 and I spent 3 weeks in the county jail from October 14 to Nov 5, 2008. Do you think they will revoke my probation? My probation was transferred to Franklin County and my probation officer said he would not but it is up to Oconee County. I had to go see him on November 11, 2008. I do have legal representation but I would just like to know first of all is this child molestation charge even valid because I did not ever know that my daughter had sex with this boy and the first charge was the last part of June 2008 which was interference with custody and the second charge of interference with custody and child molestation was from 9/27/08 to 10/12/08. How can they charge you with child molestation if you did not even know anything and I certainly would give permission for my 13 year old daughter to even do that.
One other question is how long will it take for me to go to arraignment if I was indicted on 11/10/08. I have lost custody of both of my children one who is 13 and my son is 16. The boy's mother has not been charged and he has not been taken from her. I would like to know something as soon as possible because I miss my children and I am scared of my probation being revoked.

I was put on felony probation for robbery and these new charges may affect my probation with that. I did not molest or allow my child to have relations with anyone so I would like to know if anyone can give me some advice. Thank you

having a child taken from their parent usually constitutes some messed up actions on your end. I truly believe you are leaving a lot of details out. If you have something to hide, it usually means your not proud of your actions. I wouldn't recommend friendly advice on here to feel better. Get your problems in tact, get an attorney, and do what is necessary to take care of your child(ren). You can't help anyone else if you can't help yourself...good luck

not a legal professional...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back