neighbor harrasment

Status
Not open for further replies.

lhottie

My neighbor recently was caught twice on my home video tape [that i set up] coming into my home when i wasnt home and stealing dvds and going through my purse and my home!We decided not to press charges and let her husband deal with it and get her some counciling for the childrens sake! I recieved an apology email from her telling me she was depressed and she overdosed on depression meds and she didnt remember what she was doing. I recieved a thanksgiving card from her and decieded to reply to her email asking her to leave us and told her that the apology was not accepted and i didnt believe her senerio of overdoses and not remembering what she was doing.She recently replied to the email and stated that i was full of it if i said she did this on purpose and the i wish that i was harrasing her but she didnt know what i was talking about.She also told me that" I think you have problems elsewere". My queston is can i press harrasment charges or get a personal protection order against her and what is the time limit for pressing charges for stealing my things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back