Neighbor Harassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockie140

Hello,

I recently purchased a condo with a "rare" in unit washer and dryer. My neighbor continuously complained to the association and I ended up having to remove the un-permitted washer/dryer and am currently suing the realtors for fraud.

My neighbor would call from a private number and hangs up when I answer. 3 mins later security will knock on my door saying that my neighbor complained about my washer/dryer. She would bang on our shared wall. She would slam her front door. Once, she kept her front door open standing there waiting for me to come out (which I did not). After I removed the washer/dryer I thought the complaints would end. But she continues to complain to security abut my "loud" vegetable chopping, blender, and countless other complaints.

Yesterday I drove my car into my space while on a work call via my car's bluetooth. She drove to her stall and parked facing me. I did not leave my car b/c I had to continue my call and she rolled all her windows down and listened to my entire call. She also flicked me off, of which I have a grainy picture of.

I am a good person and I can not deal with this any longer. Can you please give me advice on my legal options.

Thank you!

I think I should move forward with suing her through small claims court.
For what? Unfortunately if the washer/dryer was against the rules then you bought a unit which should not have been in there and you may have a case against the realtor for something if they represented it was a feature and selling point which wasn't easily discovered as being in violation of the condo rules. Regarding your neighbor... just get out of the car and if she persists in being a pest, tell her that you can either be civil or two can play the same game any time she wants to watch a movie in her apartment...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back