neighbor harassament

Status
Not open for further replies.

help3434

I have a problem being constantly harassed by neighbor's for no reason what some things I can do its really just general harassment. they'll call me names like fuckface and retard

If the harassment is only such things as calling you names, there isn't much you can do about it but try to ignore it.

not the case

If the harassment is only such things as calling you names, there isn't much you can do about it but try to ignore it.
it goes beyond that they call the police on me for ever little thing trying to get me arrested for stupid things in fact its in the community and I have no support in moving if I did I would move out of the community.

Does it not seem likely that if you made a police report, they'd only get worse?

ill make a deal with you when they decide to grow so will I. how you like those apples?

Frankly what you choose to do has no impact on any of us.

Therefore, get as cranky as you wanna be, but there will be consequences for acts of supreme stupidity.

If you ignore them, you might have a better chance of them stopping (they may get bored) than if you "fight" back but you can do what you wish.

You take away a bully's power by ignoring him and depriving him of the attention he craves. If you stop reacting then he will stop acting. If you play the silly games you only contribute to the problem you are trying to end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back