Need to be in my son side

Koki

Hi ,I signed I three years contact for Taekwondo for my son ,they have two teachers the grand master and another lady ,the grand master is very rude and mean to the kids and some times he hit the kids ,last time he hit my son on his head my son don t like to go there any more when the grand master is there, he always ask me to stop taking him there I don't want to I Don't want to in force him to go there ,now I want to cancel the contracts I am asking is abused my son and going there making him stressed is that reason to make the contract denied or I need proof of the abuse a lot of parents don't like the way there kids treated but they are stuck with the contract thanks in advance and hopefully hear from you soon because that subject makes me very anxious

Hi ,I signed I three years contact for Taekwondo for my son ,they have two teachers the grand master and another lady ,the grand master is very rude and mean to the kids and some times he hit the kids ,last time he hit my son on his head my son don t like to go there any more when the grand master is there, he always ask me to stop taking him there I don't want to I Don't want to in force him to go there ,now I want to cancel the contracts I am asking is abused my son and going there making him stressed is that reason to make the contract denied or I need proof of the abuse a lot of parents don't like the way there kids treated but they are stuck with the contract thanks in advance and hopefully hear from you soon because that subject makes me very anxious

In what state are you located?

You clearly don't have to take the kid back there and it sounds like you shouldn't.

The issue is whether you can cancel the contract and not owe for any future months. In order to figure that it, it's important to know in what state this is taking place and what the contract you have with the business says about cancellation of the contract.

Taekwondo is a martial art that teaches offensive and defensive physical combat. It includes getting knocked around a bit and a hit on the head for emphasis is probably harmless and not likely to rise to the level of abuse.

Do you think Kwai Chang Caine whined and whimpered when Master Po knocked him around? (Yes, gang, I do know it wasn't the same martial art. :D)

Anyway, as TC suggests, read your contract carefully and see if there is a cancellation provision. If there is I suspect that you'll have to pay money to get out of it.

I am in NJ I contact the company who take the money they said that I can't stop the contract even if my son doesn't go there the company name is AMS and thanks for responding
Taekwondo is a martial art that teaches offensive and defensive physical combat. It includes getting knocked around a bit and a hit on the head for emphasis is probably harmless and not likely to rise to the level of abuse.

Do you think Kwai Chang Caine whined and whimpered when Master Po knocked him around? (Yes, gang, I do know it wasn't the same martial art. :D)

Anyway, as TC suggests, read your contract carefully and see if there is a cancellation provision. If there is I suspect that you'll have to pay money to get out of it.

My son is seriously stressed he like to go to Thé other teacher and I feel him enjoying her classes is it different to been rude and been serious

It's a contact sport.... Maybe you should speak to the tough guy. I can't tell you how many times during my life time i was smacked around by coaches, instructors. Maybe you should put your son in dance class instead.

It's a contact sport.... Maybe you should speak to the tough guy. I can't tell you how many times during my life time i was smacked around by coaches, instructors. Maybe you should put your son in dance class instead.
I put my son there to learn not to get abused this master looks like he is not able to work with kids He is angry and rude all the time the kids like to work with the other teacher more for your advice to take my son

I contact the company who take the money they said that I can't stop the contract even if my son doesn't go there

Don't rely on what you are "told." It may be true but you need to verify it by READING THE CONTRACT. There may still be an out.

the company name is AMS

AMS appears to be a billing and management company, not likely the school itself.

He is angry and rude all the time

Maybe that's just his persona to toughen up the kids.

How old is your son?

I was involved in a different activity, but I had an instructor who was an old-timer. He was very gruff, almost to the point of being mean. He always seemed to be belittling me and almost (not quite) yelling at me...it was very offputting and put a lot of stress on me during this activity. I have to tell you though, I learned the most meaningful and long-lasting skills from that instructor...
This activity can be life threatening if done wrong, and I have to admit that he did complement me when I actually got it "right". I'm glad he was how and who he was.

EDIT: Those who know me from other boards can probably guess what the activity is, but it's irrelevant.

I was involved in a different activity, but I had an instructor who was an old-timer. He was very gruff, almost to the point of being mean. He always seemed to be belittling me and almost (not quite) yelling at me...it was very offputting and put a lot of stress on me during this activity. I have to tell you though, I learned the most meaningful and long-lasting skills from that instructor...
This activity can be life threatening if done wrong, and I have to admit that he did complement me when I actually got it "right". I'm glad he was how and who he was.

EDIT: Those who know me from other boards can probably guess what the activity is, but it's irrelevant.
S&M? :D

Don't knock ballet.

It was good enough for Rahm Emanuel, and it's good enough for Prince George. It's not as easy as it looks; it's about making something that can be brutally difficult, even painful, look effortless.

It was good enough for Rahm Emanuel, and it's good enough for Prince George.

Those two are reasons I'd avoid it.

That said, mom thought otherwise, and I was required to take ballet lessons for 10 years.

I was never very good at ballet, but it helped me build my endurance, stamina, strength, confidence, and most of the other students were girls. :)

Ballet helps many athletes avoid tackles, catch passes, and avoid injuries.

Ballet is useful in increasing speed.

Ballet strengthens the legs, knees, and ankles.

Ballet increases running speed and quickness on the field of play, which is crucial to athletic success.

Michael Jordan (and his famous logo): It's like my logo. I wasn't even dunking on that one. People think that I was. I just stood on the floor, jumped up and spread my legs and they took the picture. I wasn't even running. Everyone thought I did that by running and taking off. Actually, it was a ballet move where I jumped up and spread my legs. And I was holding the ball in my left hand.

Your Heroes Secret of Success: Ballet

jumpman.png

Steve McLendon: Ballet is 'harder than anything else I do'

Building a better athlete can start with ballet?

In any future posts, please make an effort to use something that resembles proper capitalization and punctuation. Doing so will make it easier for others to read and understand what you write.

How are you paying the monthly payments? Automatic withdrawal from your bank account? Charges to your credit card? Something else?

In any future posts, please make an effort to use something that resembles proper capitalization and punctuation. Doing so will make it easier for others to read and understand what you write.

How are you paying the monthly payments? Automatic withdrawal from your bank account? Charges to your credit card? Something else?
They get the money Automatically from my account .And sorry if my writing isn't that good .

Generally you are going to have to take the contract to a local attorney to see if there is an "out". These contracts are generally pretty tight and are thought of by some as a scam. The time to research them, and what kind of sport this, is before you sign them though.

You can try to block the debits through your bank, but that doesn't mean that they won't send the debt to collections and ding your credit. Because in the end, they have a contract that you signed to pay them $s and I suspect that contract states that you will do so even if your child fails to continue in the program (but I haven't seen the contract and IANAL - just someone who dealt with fitness gym contracts for 8 years from the other side although ours did allow cancellation with a 30 days notice period)

Generally you are going to have to take the contract to a local attorney to see if there is an "out". These contracts are generally pretty tight and are thought of by some as a scam. The time to research them, and what kind of sport this, is before you sign them though.

You can try to block the debits through your bank, but that doesn't mean that they won't send the debt to collections and ding your credit. Because in the end, they have a contract that you signed to pay them $s and I suspect that contract states that you will do so even if your child fails to continue in the program (but I haven't seen the contract and IANAL - just someone who dealt with fitness gym contracts for 8 years from the other side although ours did allow cancellation with a 30 days notice period)
Thanks for your help i want also to ask if I make a video of this man abuse a child is that may help me to take my kids out

The reason why I want to take my kids out of this place ,is because this man hit my son on his head and pushed him on the face . This kind of behavior happens with other kids too . My kids refuse to go to the class when this man is there ,That is really stressful for my kids and me

Back