Need Some Advice Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

NexxGen

Hello heres the story if you have any questions please ask. I use to work at a circuit city store i stopped working there in December of last year. Im in a real tough time in my life and need some money. So i thought of this bright idea to go to were i use to work and open the register up and take some money. I called a former co worker who use to work there as well but got fired in February and he knew some pass codes to access the register so i went in and opened the register up and took the money and walked out. Now i had a hat on and i know for a fact that the cameras aren't too good in CC meaning it really cant make out faces too well. So i thought i was in the clear until i got a phone call from one of my former boss 24 hrs later asking me if i was in the store and i said no. He said i was on camera operating a terminal and this and that which i denied the whole thing. He said u have until today meaning yesterday to admit it before it gets turned over to cops. I honestly think he might be bluffing but then again he calls me up out of the blue. So my questions to you are what can be done here? Is that enough proof on camera?? Because noone saw me in the store. What are the odds the cops will show up at my house? And if this does go to court how does it look for me if i deny the whole thing. Any advice possible would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back