Other Criminal Charges & Offenses Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

klm770

Jurisdiction
Colorado
My name is Louis.
I'm incarcerated in the Colorado Department of Corrections convicted out of Denver District Court. I was convicted of first-degree attempted murder and first-degree assault on the same victim.

At trial, the prosecution's theory that the defendant had beat her by kicking her and beating her with his fists, but the injuries consisted of cuts bruises and other injuries asserted by the medical summary report not signed by a doctor. No doctor ever testified to Serious medical injuries. How can a defendant be tried without proof of serious bodily injury by the ER physician testifying? The jury came back with a not guilty and guilty verdict signed by a female for not guilty and a mail signed it guilty. However, throughout the trial I had a female Foreman.

The not guilty was crossed out on the form and the court found me guilty of the above charges without giving new verdict forms to the jury. Was that error? How can I get a new trial, need help?
Secondly, can a prior district attorney who handled to Prior cases against a defendant turn a district court judge now sit with the same District Attorney office and help prosecute and ex defendant she had twice tried to convicted on felony offenses in her judicial capacity to help the da obtain a conviction in a newly charging document.

If you can help, please respond to my post.

Personal info was redacted to protect SOMEONE'S privacy.

Please don't post your real name, address, date of birth, email addy, etc...

There are millions of criminals plying their trade via the Internet.

Always practice SAFE web surfing & posting.

Tell your pal Louis, he needs to retain an criminal appellate attorney.

This is far beyond our minimal ability to discuss noise violations, drunk & disorderly pinches, curfew violations, and a shoplifting of $2.00 a pair earrings at BillyMart.

Thread closed.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back