Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkiss25

I had a work related injury and have a lawyer, recently I was given a %5 imairement from our doctor. The company wants to settle for $19,000 which comes out to be about %10 impairement. We have a court date in 30 days and I don't know what to do. Should I take the offer or should I go to court. Will the judge give me more money or will he give me less. If I take the deal they are not responsible for any future medical bills. I really don't know what to do. Can somebody help me please. My attorney told me that I have to decide this on my own. I'm just afraid that if I take the deal and 2 years down the road I need medical treatment I'm going to be scrued. Should I take my chance in court? Please help

I'm not trying to be rude or sarcastic, but what happens if you DON'T take the settlement and it turns out that you never do have any future medical bills?

My point is that without FAR more information than it is possible to provide on a message board, no one can tell you what you should do.

We cannot answer this here. The only people who may be can help you a little bit are the doctors, they might be able to assess the probability of future problems = costs.

But otherwise, you got to decide yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back