Need help with Crazy Ex-wife

R

Rickalan

Jurisdiction
Indiana
I have an Ex-wife who has accused me of some seriously accusations. For example, she called a hotline for 2 murdered teens and told them I was the murderer of the 2 teens in question! Which sent state police to my mothers home. The troopers told my mother I was being investigated for 2 homicides! My mother freaked out and I was forced to give DANA and I have had my life turned wrong side out! She is consistently calling the price on me! I had court today so she sent to the police to my home last night and the night before hoping to go to jail! I am afraid that I may be shot by police! How can I stop this and how can I take her to court for damages???

I have an Ex-wife who has accused me of some seriously accusations. For example, she called a hotline for 2 murdered teens and told them I was the murderer of the 2 teens in question! Which sent state police to my mothers home. The troopers told my mother I was being investigated for 2 homicides! My mother freaked out and I was forced to give DANA and I have had my life turned wrong side out! She is consistently calling the price on me! I had court today so she sent to the police to my home last night and the night before hoping to go to jail! I am afraid that I may be shot by police! How can I stop this and how can I take her to court for damages???

there's is no way you can stop anyone from reporting any alleged crimes.

it appears there might at least be smoke, if not fire, because you are involved in some type of criminal proceeding.

It would best serve your interests to obey all laws, address your current legal issues, and stay as far away as you can from your former spouse.

I suggest you ignore her. Don't respond to anything she does or says.
Your cooperating with police is voluntary. If it is really that much of a hassle when they come around you can always say no and send them in their way.

I wouldn't have given my DNA unless they had a warrant and I would have said "I'm not going to talk to you. You can talk to my lawyer" and went and hired a lawyer.

Why would you get shot by the police? They don't just randomly shoot people. Ignore her, block her if you haven't.

The fact you are in court proceedings for this means they found something. I hope you have a lawyer. If you don't, you need to get one ASAP.

Back