Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft Need HELP please! Arrested for pretty larceny

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've taken this medication before and it was about noon the next day before I actually woke up. I took it the night before and managed to get up the next morning and drive myself to work as well as having conversations with people. It wasnt until later in the morning when people started asking me about things we had discussed that I knew there was an issue.

Yes your admission here says you had full knowledge of this medicines effect on you and its not a good defense with this knowledge

To clear up any confusion i was just commenting I am not the one that got arrested. I was relating my experience from the one time I took it.

Not mea culpa!!!! Again this was not me I was just browsing and wanted to relate my experience.

I think everyone understands now that you are not the original poster.

No no no no no! lol :D

No, we can't have that. We'd have every felonious Thomas, Richard and Harold claiming that Benadryl left him with gangrene of a long dangly bit and that's why he broke into the White House! ;)

LOL - was just joking. :) .................. but if you're going to break into a house why not make it the White House. :)

To clear up any confusion i was just commenting I am not the one that got arrested. I was relating my experience from the one time I took it.

OP, you need not explain anything to anyone on here.

We are just a bunch of people that have no influence over things people inquire about.

We do have opinions, and you know what everyone says about OPINIONS.

In most cases, the less said in life, the better off we all would be.

Think about that big old bass, sees that juicy worm, and next thing he knows, HOOKED.

Less is always more, and often NOTHING is best!

I wasn't worried about anyone's opinion more concerned that I had messed up his post and he would be given bad information. I was trying to help him because I had experienced something similar with that medication, but you know what they say about the best laid plans of mice and men.

Before these tales get to far fetched, Ambien has a half life of 2 -3 hours. So at a high 10mg dose, it is 5mg under 3 hours, 2.5mg at about 5 hours, 1.25mg at 7.5 hours, and .62 mg at about 10 - 10.5 hours.

Before these tales get to far fetched, Ambien has a half life of 2 -3 hours. So at a high 10mg dose, it is 5mg under 3 hours, 2.5mg at about 5 hours, 1.25mg at 7.5 hours, and .62 mg at about 10 - 10.5 hours.

Hmmm, that's very interesting information.

I'll have to think about what all that scientific stuff means.

I'm just a dumb, old, Texas, Hill country lawyer and cattle rancher.

Heck, them cattle of mine tends to outfox me most days.

My horse, Justice Brandeis, is smarter than me already, and he's just 4 years old.

Us country boys, we ain't so smart about that science stuff, but I think I see where you're headed.

Last edited:
We have to understand too, that the half-life actually doesn't mean that much in terms of side effects.

I'll clarify.

The half-life MAY not matter at all.

I'm talking about the notion that the half-life of a drug automatically falls in line with the likelihood of AEs (it doesn't for many drugs and for that reason alone - and there are many other reasons - pharmaceutical class action suits are such a pain in the derriere).

I'm pretty sure I've shared the Phen-Fen debacle, yes? Yeah.
But yes, I should have clarified. Mea Culpa.

I only know you were involved with some FDA issues. I don't hang with the In Kids on any sites anymore.

Last edited:
I've been on Ambien for quite a few years. When I was first prescribed it you never heard anything but praise for this med. Doctors, patients, pharmacies... it was all rainbows and lollipops. Now every time I see my doctor I'm asked a list of questions about any weird goings on while on the med that I can't help but laugh about but more and more there's stories about crazy things that people are doing on this stuff including hoping in a car and taking a trip to the nearest 24 hour Walmart.

Thank God all I do is sleep on it.

Heck, I don't even sleep well on it. I could tell OP a great cheap place to live in OKC, I worked out of there for about 9 months. Never had any legal issues there though.

I've been on Ambien for quite a few years. When I was first prescribed it you never heard anything but praise for this med. Doctors, patients, pharmacies... it was all rainbows and lollipops. Now every time I see my doctor I'm asked a list of questions about any weird goings on while on the med that I can't help but laugh about but more and more there's stories about crazy things that people are doing on this stuff including hoping in a car and taking a trip to the nearest 24 hour Walmart.

Thank God all I do is sleep on it.

I've lived with pain for decades.
I refuse to take any pain meds.
I do occasionally use a sleep med.
I am prescribed promethazine and use it occasionally.
It allows me to rest well, and has no side effects.
It's also a decongestant, and helps me clear my nasal passages when I get a cold.

I lived Ibuprofen and muscle relaxers for years. When I couldn't sleep to work from the pain, I added sleeping pills. I am so screwed up now all I care about is trying to regulate the suffering.

I'm sorry. (character limit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back