need answers quickly please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

trespass

I am going through a divorce.My wife and I own 2 furniture stores in different states.She filed an ex parte to keep me from both stores,my house in one state and away from her and my 2 children.Her reason was verbal abuse to her and the children.this is not true.We went to court on the ex parte on feb 19th.The judge listened to both our stories.I was the one putting in all the hours at work,the whole 9 yards,while she stayed at home with our children.Now,she thinks she can run the stores,with her mother in one of them,who has no retail experience at all,while she runs the one making the most money.One store is incorporated in her name alone,since I have a previous devious wife,but the lease on it is in my name.I dont want to do it,but if it comes down to it can I remove her from the store with my name on the lease?Is an ex parte filed in one state good in another? I have been waiting now for over a week,with no job or income,while the judge decides who gets to operate which store.Any advice would be greatly appreciated.thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back