Alcohol & Drugs: DUI, DWI need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennay31

i got a DUI almost 4 years ago and was to goto assessment to determine if i needed treatment. i when to the state paid place and really didnt feel comfortable there so i called my p.o. and ask if i had to go there or could i go somewhere else, i was that i could go any where but i would have to pay for it. i was fine with that and choose to pay for it myself. i wnet to my assessment andtold the woman i stopped drinking like year and half before meeting with her, she asked all kinds of questions. she told me to have 3 people put it in writing that i did stop drinking i then did this. she then said i didn't need further treatment. she didn't sent he paperwork to my p.o. in time which she said she would. had a family member dying out of town, without letting me know this. toke me almost 2 weeks to get a hold of her. i went to my probation appointment, which i was a day late for (got days mixed up) he violated me sent me to court for not having my assessment papers t him. i got the papers from this woman the day of court, gave them to my public defender and when she opened it this woman had written that i needed 3 AA meetings a week, and counseling with her(not what she had told me. so my public defender asked why i hadn't done this, tried to explain to her that she told me i didn't need to. then repeatably called me a liar and said judge was going to send me to jail for 6 months so i left the building before seeing the judge. i want to know i can take care of this without going to jail since i did what i was supposed to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back