Other Immigration Law Need advice please read and reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

seraxx

hi, i just need to ask someone for advice on what to do...........
im a 16year old girl and 4 months ago i went to Portugal , i met a lovely brazilian who is working in Portugal doing false ceilings. Well during that 2 weeks we fell in love, after i got back to wales it was killing me being without him, i was constantlly crying, i was so depressed, we talked every day, we would text, talk on messenger and he would phone me. Sometimes he would phone me at 4 in the morning crying, saying he loved me and needed me. About 2 months later i went back, only for 3 days with my mum, it was the best weekend of my life, i love him so much, i have been back now for over a month and i miss him so much, i feel like there's no point in life without him..................
anyway he is sending me money soon so i can pay for my flight because im going back at christmas. If my mum would send him a letter of inviting him to stay with us, would he be allowed to come to Wales i want all my friends and family to meet him. And no i know what you'r thinking no he is not after a visa, he doesnt like cold weather:) i want to marry him in Portugal because i do not want to be separated to him EVER again, it hurts so much, it's not fair, i want to marry him and then he can come and live with me untill i finish 6th form and then we can go and live in Brazil because i know how much he misses his family.
Will he be allowed to come and live with me??
Please reply to me, i dont know what to do xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back