Need advice on what to do about ongoing sewage problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rerere08

Hello any/everyone I need advice and help on what to do about the apartments where I live. I'm going to make this as short as possible. I have lived in my apartments for 15 months now and since the first time I moved in I have had sewage problems. My toilets continue to bubble up on an almost daily basis and the one in my master bedroom has green stuff that comes up and it smell horriable. The other day my kids were in the bath and sewage started coming up through the drian. The office was closed and I got ahold of maintnence they came and couldn't unclog the drain so he told me to just leave it. Later that night the tub began to fill with black stuff by morning the tub was almost to the top. I had to call the office twice to get someone out before it overflowed. The same maintnence guy came out and finally unclogged it. The tub still smell like sewage and is stained and I no longer feel comfortable bathing them in there. Also my carpet has been flooded twice and it ruined my clothes and blankets. The last time it flooded they took the carpet in my closet dryed it and brought it back and put it back in, I know they didn't clean it cause it still smelled. Well the next day the other side of the carpet was soaked and they came and took that piece and never brought it back. So I now have just a peice of smelly padding in my closet. Because of all this I believe that my children are sick they are 5,3,and 1 and are always getting sick and so do I. I live in the basement and there is no real venilation since the screens on the windows are bad and can't be opened. Please someone help and or give me advice on what to do

Thank Charice
P.S. I live in Denver CO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back