Need advice again. Their back at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

greatdane

Need advice again. They're back at it.

I posted a question, it's located 2 or 3 spots below this one, about a case pertaining to my father. As I said, my father is an elected official, lately there has been a group who've established a web site for the purpose of taking shots and labeling my father a do nothing Mayor and corrupt. In todays web site posting they took it a step further and made a comment about me - dated today January 22, 2008 - "that I currently reside in prison" which is obviously untrue. Since I am not a public figure at all I am now considering pursuing legal action myself. Whether I have to file a pro se complaint, no matter how unprofessional, I want to ask members of this board if these comments, "that I currently reside in prison" are actionable? Or perhaps someone can share their thoughts with me.

Thank you....

Last edited:
correction

When I posted this question, moreso my earlier one, I posted them for my father. But for ease of explaining it I wrote it as in first person. So if there is any confusion between this post and my earlier one they were both writtent by me...

Thank you.

More or less the same as the response to the previous post. I browsed the site. Looks like the claims of jailed individuals are in comments provided by the readers, not the publishers of the site. I don't know that there's much you can do here. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back