Need a copyright lawyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
microwebber said:
Hi everyone,

I've been threatened with court action if I don't remove a program I wrote from the web.
The jurisdiction is in Oregon US, Please contact me at yourkeylady@earthlink.net.

The program is at:
http://beadoroma.com/bdm/composer/composer.php

The company objecting to my program is firemountaingems.com.

They are claiming I have stolen their ideas for a bead board.

I'm sure you may have found one but you could always contact the people here. Unfortunately I can't see what you put up. Do note that while the company could be right, it is VERY frequent that companies will send out notices claiming all sorts of violations and more and they are nothing more than scare tactics, hoping to prevent you from eating into their sales. Unfortunately these are usually done in bad faith to scare those who would be fearful of potential litigation. I hope things work out.

copyright law

hello everyone i have a question and i would like someone to give me some answers if they can.

1. copyright is that a civil case or criminal case if one is accussed?

2.if the owner of a dog post his dogs picture on a public chat dog forum and another member of that same forum copied and pasted that same picture onto another public chat dog forum is that considered breaking the copyright law?

mark3140 said:
hello everyone i have a question and i would like someone to give me some answers if they can.

1. copyright is that a civil case or criminal case if one is accussed?
Civil.

2.if the owner of a dog post his dogs picture on a public chat dog forum and another member of that same forum copied and pasted that same picture onto another public chat dog forum is that considered breaking the copyright law?

Without the owner's permission, Yep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back