My neighbor is building a dirt bike track in front yard

Sandie

Jurisdiction
Texas
My Neighbor is building a dirt bike track in their front yard. We are on a 6 acre subdivision which are a majority of horse owners. Are there ordinances regarding this? For the noise, dust or potential danger and harm caused to the livestock?

My Neighbor is building a dirt bike track in their front yard. We are on a 6 acre subdivision which are a majority of horse owners. Are there ordinances regarding this? For the noise, dust or potential danger and harm caused to the livestock?

You need to ask your elected county supervisors or the county judge about any county ordinances prohibiting what you allege the neighbor is doing.

You are posting from Hawaii.

The information above is correct for Texas, which you indicated on your post.

If it IS Hawaii, contact your elected county official, forget the part about county judge (as that is a creature that is entirely a Texas county official).

There likely are ordinances that apply. The question really is if they will be enforced.
Find your county's website and see if you can locate your local ordinances. I suggest you start by looking up any public nuisance codes.

Are there ordinances regarding this? For the noise, dust or potential danger and harm caused to the livestock?

Since you didn't tell us where in Texas you live, we obviously have no way of knowing if there are any applicable ordinances.

You need to ask your elected county supervisors or the county judge about any county ordinances prohibiting what you allege the neighbor is doing.

You are posting from Hawaii.

The information above is correct for Texas, which you indicated on your post.

If it IS Hawaii, contact your elected county official, forget the part about county judge (as that is a creature that is entirely a Texas county official).
Thank you, Its for my property in Weatherford, Texas.

Back