My loan officer is causing me stress and wasting my time

Marinevet2014

My loan officer pre approved me for 115k, she has set me to the wind when it comes down to communication. She keeps on pushing the closing date back and back, then requires more paperwork and more. She has enough information to burry me in.
This house is in 'short' sale. Not so short. Been at it for 6 months now, my wife is expecting and I need her with me in the house, that I don't have becuase of the loan officer keeps on pushing for more and more paperwork, and reconsidering handing me over the keys. I got out of the marines, and left my wife with her mom until I got the house. I'm missing every appointment she has for the baby's check up. I feel as if our time is being wasted with her, she said 100% should hear something this day, that day and so on. For 5 months straight, trying to keep me with her bank. I'm very disgruntled at how unprofessional she has become towards paying me any attention about this big step/leap I'm taking. I feel as if I should be her biggest concern if she constantly wants more and more paper work. This is maybe the 8th amendum I've signed. I finally got the great news, closing day June 29th! But wait, that's not going to happen, more paperwork is required. Now I have to wait again on her side of the bank to decided wether or not I can get the house. I told her firmly, Monday is the day you have until. She said 'ok around lunch time I'll let you know' if I had a dollar everytime she told me that, id have enough money to close and pay the first 4 payments of the mortgage. My realtor didn't like that the closing day got pushed back again, not even closing day, but a decision that's being weighed again. We've done past this point more than 10 different times. My realtor has another loan agent lined up and awaiting to hear from his investors. She recommended following a lawsuit against the bank, and to report her misjudgment of the loan. I'm stressed out enough as it is, the depression and anxiety I have going on isn't helping. I feel as if I'm getting screwed over again and again. I'm a first time home buyer and would really love to get into the house that I have already put $4,500 into.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated, I'm not the type to go after someone becuase of the agitation but this has just pushed me too far. I don't want the stress to pile up, and I don't want the bickering of me to my pysch to continue about the house, and not the osprey crash, of which I was involved in while in service.

I'm in South Carolina

My loan officer pre approved me for 115k, she has set me to the wind when it comes down to communication. She keeps on pushing the closing date back and back, then requires more paperwork and more. She has enough information to burry me in.
This house is in 'short' sale. Not so short. Been at it for 6 months now, my wife is expecting and I need her with me in the house, that I don't have becuase of the loan officer keeps on pushing for more and more paperwork, and reconsidering handing me over the keys. I got out of the marines, and left my wife with her mom until I got the house. I'm missing every appointment she has for the baby's check up. I feel as if our time is being wasted with her, she said 100% should hear something this day, that day and so on. For 5 months straight, trying to keep me with her bank. I'm very disgruntled at how unprofessional she has become towards paying me any attention about this big step/leap I'm taking. I feel as if I should be her biggest concern if she constantly wants more and more paper work. This is maybe the 8th amendum I've signed. I finally got the great news, closing day June 29th! But wait, that's not going to happen, more paperwork is required. Now I have to wait again on her side of the bank to decided wether or not I can get the house. I told her firmly, Monday is the day you have until. She said 'ok around lunch time I'll let you know' if I had a dollar everytime she told me that, id have enough money to close and pay the first 4 payments of the mortgage. My realtor didn't like that the closing day got pushed back again, not even closing day, but a decision that's being weighed again. We've done past this point more than 10 different times. My realtor has another loan agent lined up and awaiting to hear from his investors. She recommended following a lawsuit against the bank, and to report her misjudgment of the loan. I'm stressed out enough as it is, the depression and anxiety I have going on isn't helping. I feel as if I'm getting screwed over again and again. I'm a first time home buyer and would really love to get into the house that I have already put $4,500 into.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated, I'm not the type to go after someone becuase of the agitation but this has just pushed me too far. I don't want the stress to pile up, and I don't want the bickering of me to my pysch to continue about the house, and not the osprey crash, of which I was involved in while in service.

I'm in South Carolina

I suggest you cut yoru losses.
A lawsuit of this type is rarely successful.
Stress, buddy, I spent four years in 'Nam, and several other events over a three decade long career.
You just gotta learn to take it slow, and learn what to ignore.

Back