My laywer ruined my life..

Harcourt Fenton Mudd is the name. Being a big shot lawyer, sheriff and actor is my game.

Plus I'm a Well-Known Member.

He had no clue, Mr. Mudd, Sheriff Mudd, wealthy entrepeur, award winning actor, Director of Highway Patrol, advisor to SEVEN presidents, three kings, two QUEENS, five sheiks, and The Pope.

My new lawyer is having my urine proven by lab to be mine. Im paying the costs for it...another 1000.00....my question is ...why couldn't they finger print or dna test the syringes???

Absence of fingerprints or do a does not prove they were not yours.
The presence of those things could be used to prove that they were yours.

I took the plea because i was told 4 months...he would file a motion and i would be done. Mean while i finished a intense out patient treatment and did counseling...up until this recent trumped up allegation that i tampered with urine. I was told from the court would not let me get dna...not even if i pay for it .

Once the plea is made it is difficult to backtrack. It would have been easier to assert your innocence if you had not willingly admitted guilt.
Some people do it because they see less risk in the time that comes with the plea versus the potential time if put on trial, but innocent or not, if you accept that plea you admit guilt.
You are in a difficult spot, but it may be too late to undo the damage of that plea.

Absence of fingerprints or do a does not prove they were not yours.
The presence of those things could be used to prove that they were yours.

One was used...what about dna? And if i didnt sign anything like a plea aggreement, can i get the case re opined? And i told the judge i was under the influence the day i entered plea. ..is there any hope? My attorney said 4 months i would be done. Then 8 months i got violated for no aa meetings

Is there any way i can prove im inocent and just get off probation being im not guilty

A plea deal is also.the, which is why the judge admonishes you on the record in open court.

You may not remember the sordid details, but there is a written record of everything.

As far as probation, you're being violated for the reason YOU stated, MISSING AA MEETINGS.

As I originally suggested, your only "hail Mary" is to BEG for a long term in house rehabilitation, or one sponsored by the State corrections agency.

So you want to revoke your plea on a drug charge being as you were under the influence at the time you agreed to it? Seriously? One you enter the plea, you are done.

It is really hard to follow your posts but it sounds like you ARE guilty, just maybe the 2 syringes they found at the scene were not yours. Since you pled guilty, it does not matter whether it could have been proven in court or not- you opted to forgo that option. None of us here know what evidence there was or why your attorney advised you to plead as you did. That would be a question for your attorney. You should realize that despite what you see on TV, DNA and fingerprints are not the be all end all of a case. It is also extremely unlikely any evidence in a case would be turned over to you to take to your own lab for testing.

Back