Breaking a Lease my landlord defaulted on our lease

Netty

I was inspected by code enforcement and they came to my business wish is a gym and told me I needed another bathroom for my sincerity I didn't ask the landlord and he told me that he was going to move me to another building it had two bathrooms I've waited I waited I waited every time code inspected i sent letters and I call them as soon as they left the building I called them i don't have that much time that they're going to lock me out and that's exactly what happened I lost everything equipment clientele had to pay money back to clients that have paid me for the month I lost and I lost my home I lost everything because I had no business nothing at all I had nothing I put everything into it and lost it all can you please help me

I was inspected by code enforcement and they came to my business wish is a gym and told me I needed another bathroom for my sincerity I didn't ask the landlord and he told me that he was going to move me to another building it had two bathrooms I've waited I waited I waited every time code inspected i sent letters and I call them as soon as they left the building I called them i don't have that much time that they're going to lock me out and that's exactly what happened I lost everything equipment clientele had to pay money back to clients that have paid me for the month I lost and I lost my home I lost everything because I had no business nothing at all I had nothing I put everything into it and lost it all can you please help me

The help you require is far beyond some comments from a few strangers on the internet.
You, my new friend, should hire yourself a lawyer, TODAY.
If there is any relief for you, or a small respite, it'll be found in a courtroom in your state.
Not a small claims court room, mind you, but a Superior Court of the State of California.

You have suffered greatly, and you just might have some recourse against your landlord.

Hire a lawyer today, and get this thing popping.

Back