My Ex-Wife of 10 years ago built a website about me. How can I get it removed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hauntedbytheex

My Ex-Wife of 10 years ago took the time, child support money and built a website about me. Now i am not saying Ive been a saint for the past 10 years but this has gone too far.

The website is 'myname'.com. Meaning she bought the domain with my full name. I am not disclosing it on here until I agree to speak with someone. We have gone back and forth in court proceedings as I have a child with her. I left the stat where they reside 10 years ago and have not been back since. She trys every avenue possible to defame and slander my name. She goes against court orders and no one will help.

We have been to the DAs office, the state police in both states, the magistrates (whom finally gave me a PFA order), we have had 1 lawyer that pretty much took our money, we have talked to the judges in court, wrote to the FBI of cyberspace and NO ONE WILL HELP US!!

We do not have any more money to speand on this woman. The phrase, good men do make bad mistakes. Well this was my worst mistake ten years ago and now it is haunting me!

PLEASE HELP!!

Have contacted the domain service she bought domain and explained domain is your name and she (your Ex) does not have permission to use your name? Are there any false statements about you on site? If she is violating court orders have you sought to file contempt? Do not post your name here or any other public site as it will only increase likihood others will find site

As mother used to say, "If you don't look, you won't find."
You've also discovered, that the law takes little notice
of her shenanigans.
If I were you, I would simply ignore what she's doing.
Why?
Say your name is Bad Mann.
Nothing prevents her from using those words.
Your name may be what you call yourself, and so do another gazillion guys, too.
It isn't ©®™!

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

If she is simply airing your dirty laundry there may not be much for you to do about it.
You won't have any control over the registered name of the websiteany more than you can control the content.
IF the information on the website is false AND you have suffered some actual damage as a result, THEN you might have something to pursue.
It seems the counsel you have already obtained did not find sufficient circumstances to take any action.
It is unlikely the website violates a court order, but if you believe it does you can try to take action on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back