My Ex Girlfriend Destroyed Me and My Family

Turnuptheac17

My girlfriend and I were planning on getting back together. We both agreed that I would stop talking with this other girl and she would stop talking to this other guy who was and still is my "arch enemy" not to be too petty. A few days later she accepts to go out on a date with a completely different guy and using him as a cover up to her possible relationship with my "arch enemy" and this created tons of drama between our families. Throughout the past month an a half she's kept changing her mind on what she wants and who she wants. She has lied to me, taken advantage of me, lead me on, and disrespected me. Also my arch enemy has threatened to beat me up and has said some of the most hurt full things someone has ever said to me. My ex and arch enemy have hurt me so bad that I've thought about killing myself and put me into the deepest depression I could possibly be in. They have destroyed me as a person and have also hurt my relationship with my mother and father. All I asked of her at bare minimum is for her to at least talk with me about this and tell me why she did it. I know that if that could happened I could finally be at peace with myself and move on. I'm actually still afraid that my arch enemy might hurt me even though that those two are in a relationship I still have fear that he might hurt me. My ex lives next door to me and everytime I see my arch enemies car parked outside her house. I get a little bit scared. Please help me! I don't know how much more of this I can take!

She only "destroyed" your family because you let her.

If banging your head against the wall makes your head hurt, then stop banging your head against the wall.

Stop being stupid. Dump the girl and get on with your life. Then you won't have to worry about your "arch enemy" or anything else about her.

My arch enemy is on my baseball team and we all go to the same school. I can't really avoid him.

Okay, then wear a head protection device when you next decide to imitate a ram.

No one is worth me hurting myself over, man, woman, girl, boy, or beast.

I love myself the MOSTESSES in the whole wide world.

I never, ever hurt myself.

My arch enemy is on my baseball team and we all go to the same school. I can't really avoid him.
Then make a point of removing yourself from the equation. Let her know you're completely done with her and her game playing.

Don't try to get an explanation as to why she did it. You don't say how old you are but I suspect you're fairly young, young enough to not have realized yet that there are people in this world who will manipulate you, lead you on, disrespect you, and do hurtful things to you just because they can. Being able to do that to another person makes some people feel big or strong or powerful. Don't let her do that to you any more. Just walk away from her and her hurtful game playing and get on with your own life.

First off this isnt really a "legal" question or issue its about relationships. This site host another site I belong its a parenting and relationship forum you might find the guidance you need there. Link is in my signature line (parentnook)

Back