My cases is so screwed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtyredfarmer

Jurisdiction
Oregon
Okay so, I took a job working for a cannabis breeder in Oregon. I lived and worked with this guy for a year. He had a bad stroke and was unable to pay me for two months. Promising to pay me soon. I couldnt handle anymore, so I gave him a 2 week notice. I actually ended up giving him 5 weeks to find a replacement and for me to train him.

The day I was leaving, I had all my belongings at the door ready to go. This guy was screaming and cursing at me the whole time. I demanded that I need leave peacefully. He demanded me of my phone, which he had put on his plan. Yet all my personal information was in it. I requested to be allowed to write down some contact information. He went on making threats of violence. He was angry I was leaving. I dialed 911 I was scared. Soon as I hit call he attacked me. He tried to pull me down by the back of my head. I tried to push him off of me and we both fell into a wall that had antique glass on the other side of it, I heard it fall and break.

I wasn't trying to fight this guy. Just push him away. He was trying to throw punches as I was dodging them and trying control his body to keep him as off balanced as possible so he wouldnt land his blows. Also to pry his grip from me so I could break away. In our battle we kicked up a fold on the living room rug. I tripped over it. Him sensing this pulled down on my neck with all his weight and might. I regained some footing and put all of my strength to push him. The guy went flying into the living room table hitting his neck. I thought I just killed the man so I walked over to check if he was alive. Luckily his eyes popped open. His new employee at this point came downstairs and got in between us. He sat up shaking furiously looking at me with murderous intent. He grabbed me by the sleeve. I yanked my arm back, again a second time and then punched him softly in the nose. He released me. I ran outside. Realized 911 was on and told them what happened.

When police arrived they seemed more interested for some reason to argue with him about his hepatitis status. He was saying he was cured they were saying no. They seperated us, I could hear him lying to police saying I attacked first. They charged me with harrassment. No charges on him. This was in his home. The officer had refused to let me bring my belongings to jail with me. He said he was responsible to keep my stuff safe. I ended up bonding out and taking 30 days to get my things back from him. My 700$ laptop and 500$ camera were never returned. He also monitored my facebook and email messages on my laptop. I found this out through spreading disimformation on facebook to see if he talked about what I had been communicating to anybody. He did. They forced me to give my phone to him. I was able to delete everything off it.

At Tillamook county court I was told I could not have a jury trial, I could not speak on the case as the DA was personally handling my case and was not there that day. If I didnt want to contest I was not required to appear for my next court appearance. That I would be issued a fine. I let my public defender know I had no intention of contesting. I wanted it all to be over with.

After the court, I was hired by some customers of his and went couple hundred miles away. My first day of work I get a call from a detective in Tillamook county. He claimed the victim in this case called and said I broke into his house stealing 52 percent of his seed stock. I told them that was impossible since I had just started a new job on the other side of the state and hadnt left work since the early morning.

I called tillamook after my court date to find out what my fine would be. I found out days before my appearance, the victim had claimed insurance on the broken antique glass. So the DA tacked on days before trial a new charge of criminal mischief. Yet he lied to police and told them I broke it on purpose and then attacked him. Yet my 911 call should prove otherwise. So nobody notified me about the new charge, I missed court thinking I would only be issued a fine for not showing and now have a warrant out for my arrest.

His witness was from India and came forward and said he had been forced to make false statements to police. He stated to me he was terrified and had no where to go, no way to ticket home until he saved the money. So this guy, interfered with my 911 call trying to stop me, assaulted me, made false statements, coerced witnesses, filed a wrongful police report, slandered my to my new employeers (he didnt know I was working there) they knew him lying as I was on thier farm instead of breaking into his home. Yet not one charge brought against him. I was out of state still am. I dont know what to do. I cant afford the new bail they set or a private attorney. Uve written letters to judge, DA and sheriff to no avail. His witness will not testify on either of our behalfs and is back in india. We found out this guy informed for the DEA when he was a drug lord and wanted to get out of trouble back along time ago.

Last edited:
A "breeder" of cannabis, huh? Okay whatever you say.

I skimmed the novel you wrote and didn't seem to find any questions.

What I can say is that if you have been criminally charged you need to get yourself an attorney.

I to skimmed over all of that and did not find a question or anything of concern indicating anything out of the ordinary.

A "breeder" of cannabis, huh? Okay whatever you say.

I skimmed the novel you wrote and didn't seem to find any questions.

What I can say is that if you have been criminally charged you need to get yourself an attorney.

Yes a breeder of cannabis. Just like people who breed vegetables. Dogs. Horses. Etc. My question is, how do I go about getting my situation improved? If I could afford a lawyer I wouldn't be here asking for advice. How do I press charges against him? Is there anybody I can connect with to report the gross injustice this curropt county is serving? Anybody I can write to? I know I need an attorney...but otherwise is there anything I can do to help improve my chances at a fair hearing? Can I have my case bound to state court and how?

Is there any law advocacy groups in Oregon who does pro bono work? Should I contact the ACLU? Should I write more letters and to who? Is there any type of organization that oversees court conduct? Why am I not allowed a jury trial? Is that not my right as a US citizen?

I suggest you turn yourself in for your warrant and obtain legal counsel.
You are beyond self-help regarding all of this. You should not have missed a court date.
It is clear from reading your comments above you will not get far handling any of this without assistance. Don't delay.

I suggest you turn yourself in for your warrant and obtain legal counsel.
You are beyond self-help regarding all of this. You should not have missed a court date.
It is clear from reading your comments above you will not get far handling any of this without assistance. Don't delay.

Well the judge gave me an option not to appear. Im not going to turn myself in for two misdemeanors and sit in jail over something was not my fault. That they let a man attack me steal from me and get away with it. Not even Portland Police honored thier warrant. Nor California. Nor Georgia. Nor Arizona. Im just going to stay out of the place until I can afford legal counsel.

Im just going to stay out of the place until I can afford legal counsel.

Many people faced with minor, insignificant misdemeanor (or infraction) warrants do just that, avoid the issuing jurisdiction.

You might occasionally get stopped, the matter investigated, but unless the issuing agency is willing to seek your extradition, very little will come of this.

It might discourage certain employers from hiring you, but you still won't be arrested.

You might occasionally get stopped, the matter investigated, but unless the issuing agency is willing to seek your extradition, very little will come of this.

Except possibly a weekend in jail.

If the originating agency cannot be contacted (which has happened to me several times) then the person with the warrant will not be released from custody until that agency can be contacted.

Locked up a guy once on a Friday night in NY with a warrant from CA. We couldn't contact the originating agency (it was a sheriff's department in CA) until Monday morning. My guy got to sit in a cell until Monday late morning. Maybe not a common occurrence but it certainly does happen!

Well the judge gave me an option not to appear. Im not going to turn myself in for two misdemeanors and sit in jail over something was my fault. Not even Portland Police honored thier warrant. Nor California. Nor Georgia. Nor Arizona. Im just going to stay out of the place until I can afford legal counsel.

If the originating agency cannot be contacted (which has happened to me several times) then the person with the warrant will not be released from custody until that agency can be contacted.

Locked up a guy once on a Friday night in NY with a warrant from CA. We couldn't contact the originating agency (it was a sheriff's department in CA) until Monday morning. My guy got to sit in a cell until Monday late morning. Maybe not a common occurrence but it certainly does happen!

The thing about Oregon is they aren't connected to other states in the system. My warrant doesn't show up when ran. I had a friends husband back home in Georgia run me recently. Nothing comes up. Then I called Oregon and the warrant was still there.

That's ridiculous - of course Oregon is "connected" - it's called NCIC.

If a particular court decides not to enter their warrants into NCIC for whatever reason then that certainly doesn't mean that Oregon isn't connected to national criminal justice databases.

Then how did Portland police see my warrant and say to me "Fuck Tillamook they are so curropt out there" and not take me to jail. But in Arizona, Cali, and Georgia when I asked if I had warrants they say no? I know they are connected for serious crimes, obviously you cant murder somebody in Oregon and just stay out of it. Yut for some reason with this misdemeanor I am not connecting in other states. Maybe this is a statewide only warrant? Does that exist?

I don't respond to people who use obscenities in their posts. I refuse to waste my time explaining this to you.

Goodbye.

I don't respond to people who use obscenities in their posts. I refuse to waste my time explaining this to you.

Goodbye.
I quoted a police officer. I grew up as a military brat. I've heard all kinds of nasty jokes and obscenities from my parents fellow Military Police Friday night get togethers at my house. Stop acting like such a wuss. If you don't want to respond, then just don't. No need to express your girlyness. I personally do not curse.

Dang it, I left that little surprise out, buddy.

I also purposely omitted the three or four day LOOOOONNNNG holiday weekends.

:D

Tillamook makes wonderful ice cream and cheese products.
No they actually don't. If you buy thier product you are supporting the suffering on animals who live in thier own feces and never see real grass. It's a CAFO farm. And they are dishonest. They claim local but source thier milk from other counties and states. Obviously you haven't had ice cream from pasture fed cows made fresh within days of milking. Obviously you haven't had craft cheese from cow or goat raised on pastures and not smacked in the face with steel bars whenever they don't want to obey. (Well you are a judge supposedly I bet you can relate.) It's like comparing boons farm to dom peringon, but isn't much of a price difference. But you have been happy eating crap products from animals who live in thier feces haven't you? I bet you are out of shape and unhealthy. I bet you don't even know what real chicken tastes like. The ones raised on grass who arent pumped full of antibiotics living in feces pumped with steriods and silicon. You poor miserable ignorant person who I truly feel for. So yea buy Tillamook products and thank the suffering animals. Think of living in poop while you eat garbage.

Last edited:
I honestly think you guys don't know what you are talking about.I called Chico Police Department and they said we don't see any warrants. I called a friend's husband in Georgia who is a cop and told me same. Yet if I call Tillamook or Portland they definately see it. You two are curropt.

Dang it, I left that little surprise out, buddy.

I also purposely omitted the three or four day LOOOOONNNNG holiday weekends.

:D
If you are really military you are a disgrace to the honorable. I've grown up around military. If you are a judge, that means you are an officer. And officers follow a strict code of conduct. I know, because I grew up around them. You are an imposter. No officer in the military conducts themselves in such a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back